Lovers (Lemon)

A/N: Ahri can look however you want. I just use these pictures because I like them.

No One's POV

(Y/N) was walking through the forest as he was returning back home from taking Kano and Maria to their friend's houses. They were gonna stay there for two days as it was their first time having actual friends and they were extremely excited to stay the night. (Y/N) got home to hear some muffled noises coming from Ahri. He walked in quietly and slowly as he thought that somebody bad might be here. He followed the noises to his and Ahri's bedroom. He slowly opened the door to see Ahri on the bed with the side of her head on (Y/N)'s pillow. She had her lower half in the air as her right hand was in her panties as she pumped three fingers in and out of her, with her left hand massaged her left breast through her clothes. She spoke in a quiet tone, "Yes (Y/N). Don't stop." She seemed to get quicker as she started moaning (Y/N)'s name, until she stopped to gain a large red hue on her cheeks as she saw (Y/N) as he tried to close the door but it creaked.

The two looked at each other for a few seconds for (Y/N) to turn around, "Sorry for not knocking!" He then heard many footsteps run towards him to then feel a pair of arms wrap around him, along with two soft pillows on his back, "D-don't leave." "Ok." "Can we talk." "Sure. Where?" "On the couch." "Ok." A minute later the two were sitting on the couch as they both sat forward not looking at each other. As they were silent (Y/N) without thinking looked down at Ahri as he looked down at her cleavage as she only wore her usual robe and panties. Ahri looked up for (Y/N) to look away. Ahri looked down, "Do you think less of me now?" "No of course not. So, how long have you wanted to.... You know." "For a while." "Why haven't you said anything?" "I didn't want to scare you away." "How would that scare me away." "When my species, mate, with their other; it is a sign that they will stay by their side forever. We don't just give our first to someone we've known for a small amount of time. We wait until we really love them, like how I love you. So-" She was then interrupted by a pair of lips on hers for a short time. They separated, "We tend to get clingy." "I can handle that." The two kissed once more to separate again, "I always leave a lot of fur." "That's not a big deal." Ahri wrapped her arms around his head to kiss him once more as their tongues lightly danced for a bit. They separated once more for Ahri to have her eyes half lidded with her tongue sticking out a bit, "We have a lot of stamina." "So do I."

Ahri had enough as she pinned (Y/N) to that couch while laying on top of him, her hands entwined with his hair to make the kiss deeper, her tongue fighting with (Y/N)'s for dominance. She already started to bounce her hips up and down a little as she never got to finish earlier. Ahri began to win as her strength of being a demi-god was coming in hand. But (Y/N) had a plan to gently grab her left ear to lightly stroke it with his thumb, as he grabbed her butt with his other hand to give it a squeeze. Ahri was taken aback by this as she moaned, to which (Y/N) took advantage of as he invaded her mouth claiming his victory. Ahri accepted her defeat as she trembled from (Y/N) exploring her body discovering all of her weak spots. The two separated for air, to which flipped the two over where he was on top. 

(Y/N) went down to spread Ahri's legs apart as he took off her panties making her put her hand over her mouth, "What are you-" She interrupted herself as she let out a small yip as (Y/N) licked her entrance. He gripped her thighs as he started to lick her clit making her let out small yips that halfway turned into moans. Ahri gripped the couch cushion as she started to bring her robe down. Her clit got hard for (Y/N) to go down and start to lick inside of Ahri's entrance as he used his thumb to rub her clit. Ahri started to play with her breast as she wrapped (Y/N)'s head with her thighs trying to make him go deeper. Ahri started to shiver as she was getting close as she tweaked her left nipple, "I'm so close. (Y/N) I'm gonna-" (Y/N) then moved his tongue in every direction as he went quick. Ahri grabbed his head, for her eyes to widen, arch her back, and have all of her tails come out, "Aaaahhhh!" Ahri came as (Y/N) did his best to lick up all of her juices to have a little go onto the couch. (Y/N) came back up to see Ahri with a face of bliss, "It's your turn now." "Yes, master~."

(Y/N) was undressed as Ahri took her robe off. She was on her knees as she started to lick (Y/N)'s member from the base to the tip. She started to stroke it as she looked up at (Y/N), "Are they all suppose to be this big and thick?" "I don't know." Ahri looked down at the tip of the member to put it in her mouth, "Ahn." She started to go deeper to reach halfway and go back up while stroking the rest with her right hand. She fingered herself with her other hand as she bobbed her head at a steady pace, 'It's a bit salty and has such a manly smell to it.' (Y/N) then put his hand on Ahri's head as he started to pet her ears making her somewhat purr from it sending vibrations through (Y/N)'s member adding to the pleasure. Ahri listened to him moan from pleasure making her happy to know that she is making the one she loves feel good. To make him feel better she stopped stroking to take the rest into her mouth, 'It's touching the back of my throat.' She started to bob up and down as (Y/N) used his hand on her head to assist her in getting faster when he needed more stimulation. As she kept going (Y/N) could see Ahri's ass shake every time she went down. Ahri was now going fast as she gagged a little and precum stick to the side of her mouth, 'It needs so much saliva.' (Y/N) rubbed Ahri's ear, "I'm gonna cum Ahri." Ahri heard this to keep going. (Y/N) was getting close as he grabbed her head with both of his hands and move her head back and fourth at an extremely fast speed. Ahri had her eyes roll back every time she got her mouth filled as she kept fingering herself. He pushed her head down one last time to cum. Ahri's eyes widened as her mouth, throat, and stomach to be filled with (Y/N)'s sperm as the floor was stained as she came as well. After a minute Ahri brought her head back to take one final gulp as she opened her mouth showing that she drank it all.

Not to long after the were both on the bed as Ari laid on her back as (Y/N) was above her. Ahri had her right hand fingers intertwined with (Y/N)'s left as the two looked into each others eyes as Ahri nodded. (Y/N) lined up his member with Ahri's entrance, to slowly enter. He made one quick thrust to go all the way in as he broke her hymen. Ahri had a mix of pain and pleasure as blood leaked out of her pussy and (Y/N) was kissing the entrance to her womb. (Y/N) tried to ease the pain by rubbing one of her ears as he kissed her deeply for her to kiss back. The kiss was full of love as it was soft and caring. The kiss distracted Ahri from the pain until the parted as the pain was now over. (Y/N) looked down at her, "Are you ok?" Ahi nodded, "I'm fine. Thank you."(Y/N) pulled out to thrust back in making Ahri let out another yip. (Y/N) let go of Ahri's hand to set it next to her as he began to thrust faster. Ahri grabbed the sheet above her head as she curled her fingers, "It's starting to feel really good!" Ahri started to hold in her moans as her breasts bounced up and down. Her nipples started to get hard, so (Y/N) leaned down to start sucking on her left nipple.

Ahri held (Y/N)'s head, "F-faster!" (Y/N) lightly bit on Ahri's nipple to spread her legs even more with his hands. Ahri's walls squeezed on (Y/N)'s shaft as it kept kissing the womb making Ahri's ears begin to twitch wildly, 'My womb and his dick are constantly kissing as he's sucking on my tit like a baby.' She tilted her head back as she gritted her teeth, 'I won't be able to control my moans any more if this keeps going!' (Y/N) then stopped sucking on her breast to raise Ahri's entire lower half as he got on his feet and squatted every time to thrust in and out. On his first thrust Ahri's legs were spread to open her womb a little more, and when (Y/N) went in he went through her entrance and hit the back wall of her room. Ahri stuck her tongue out as she let out a loud and lewd moan as she came a little for her liquids to land on her breasts and stomach. (Y/N) had Ahri's legs bent down to where they pressed her boobs together and near her face. Ahri held her legs up as well while (Y/N) let go of her right leg to push her right boob up for her to start sucking on her nipple. Ahri's eyes started to roll up as (Y/N) got harder for Ahri to stop sucking, "I'm gonna cum again! I'm so close!"

Hearing this (Y/N) puled out for him to sit down with a grin. Ahri quickly sat up to look at him with pleading eyes, "Nooo! Why did you stop?!" "Your gonna have to do some work." Ahri didn't waist anytime as she got in (Y/N)'s lap as she warapped her legs around his back and arms around his neck. She quickly started bouncing up and down as her juices and (Y/N)'s precum started to cover her ass and his legs. (Y/N) started to suck on Ahri's neck as he also started to mess with her multiple tails as well making her feel nothing but pure pleasure, 'My mind is going blank!' Ahri started to get faster as she moaned, "(Y/N)!" (Y/N) spanked her making her yelp as she squirted a little. (Y/N) leaned to her ear, "Who?" Ahri's mind was completely blank from how good she felt, "Mmmaster!~" (Y/N) nibbled her ear a little, "Good girl." He then wrapped his arms around her waist to bring them down as he gave hard and quick thrusts making Ahri have an ahego face as she kept moaning, "Yes master!~" He then gave one final thrust to let out his entire load making Ahri let out a long and lewd moan as she came. Ahri's womb and pussy was filled with cum as her body spasmed a little. (Y/N) pulled out for Ahri to kiss (Y/N) and separate quickly, "I'm so horny! Can we please go again?!"