Meeting The Parents

No One's POV

(Y/N) and Ahri was sleeping in their bed as Ahri had her engagement ring on her left ring finger. She had her tail wrapped around (Y/N) as he held her right ear with his hand. Ahri had her face buried in (Y/N)'s chest as it was quiet and peaceful. That was until a bird tapped it's beak on the window. It didn't bother the two until it kept going for a minute. Ahri and (Y/N) opened their eyes halfway as they grunted. (Y/N) sighed, "I'll chase it off." "You know animals dying is part of life. I could make sure that the bird doesn't do this again." "Nah, I don't wanna clean up the blood." (Y/N) got up to open the window to shoo the bird away. But when he opened the window the bird made a beeline towards Ahri to land next to her as a note was on it's leg. Ahri took it off for the bird to fly away. Ahri read the note to have her ears go up as she gasped, "My parents are coming over to visit." "Really?" "Yeah, I told them that I was getting married." "How?" "We use birds to message people we care about." "Well this is great."

Ahri then rubbed the back of her neck as she seemed to avoid eye contact with (Y/N), "Well it is, but there is just one little problem. They don't like humans." "Do they know that I'm human?" "They know your name." "What about my species?" "Well uh, um they uh. I'm sorry. I didn't tell them that you're human." (Y/N) closed the window as he laid back in bed, "Why not? Is it embarrassing to marry not marry someone like you?" Ahri quickly hugged (Y/N), "No no no. They have just always wanted me to be with someone like myself. My dad gets very, intimidating when something doesn't go his way. I'm not embarrassed of you (Y/N). I love you." "I love you too." The two started to close their eyes until their door was bust open as Kano and Maria jumped on the bed, "We're hungry! Get up we're hungry!" The two adults groaned as they opened their eyes to look at each other for Ahri to sigh, "Come on." (Y/N) stood up as the kids left, "Yep, I'll make breakfast."

A few hours passed for Ahri to be out in the forest checking on all of the farmers who came out in the forest to grow vegetables, some parts were for the people in the village as other sections were for the animals. The one for the people was fenced of that just blocked the animals and didn't hurt them. Ahri would occasionally help them as they were having a few troubles with the carrots. On her way to the last patch she heard a few screaming so she quickly sped up to land in front of a few people. She looked at three people who seemed to be a little frightened as two figures stood across from them. Ahri looked at the two figures to yell at them, "Mom! Dad! Stop it!" The two looked at Ahri for Ahri's dad to put his hands up, "What? They're messing with the plants in the forest." "They're growing them for the animals here." 

Ahri then walked to the three citizens, "I am so sorry. Did they hurt you?" The woman that Ahri met first in the village spoke, "No they just frightened us. We are fine. We attended to all of the vegetables." "Then go return home and have a nice day." The three people bowed, "Thank you. Have a nice day Ahri." The three left for Ahri's mom to cross her arms, "What was all of that?" Ahri turned to them, "I have a lot to tell you two."

The three were now walking through the forest as Ahri lead the way, "So then (Y/N) started trading with the village near by and they finally found out that I wasn't an evil fox god. Now the people help me keep the forest all healthy and safe from hunters." Her father looked around, "Humans helping huh. I don't believe it. At least you found someone from our species." "About that." They then arrived at the lodge, "You live inside?" "It's warmer and protects me from the rain." Her mom then saw (Y/N) chopping fire wood, "So what does he do to help with the forest?" "Oh that is (Y/N). My fiancé." Her father looked at (Y/N) and back to Ahri, "You're serious?" "Yes." Ahri waited for her father's reaction for him to walk towards (Y/N). 

Ahri quickly stared following him trying to calm him down, but her father kept walking to stop in front of (Y/N). (Y/N) looked at the man as they were the same height, "Hello sir." The intimidating man kept shadows over his eyes, "So your (Y/N)." "Yep. And your Ahri's father. Nice to meet you." He stuck out his hand for the man to shake it, "It is great to meet you." Ahri went to say something but stopped, "Wait what?" Her mom smiled as her husband hit (Y/N)'s back, "We've heard good things about you." (Y/N) looked at him confused, "Really?" "Yes. Ahri spent nearly the entire time walking here talking about everything that you've done." The father walked with (Y/N) into the lodge as Ahri just watched in confusion to look at her mom, "I thought you guys hated humans?" 

Her mom smiled, "Well we do. Humans that try to kill us and animals. We don't hate all humans." "But when I was young you an dad kept telling me every bad story you had with humans." "We also told you about humans that helped us before. You don't remember those?" "No." "Well, I guess we didn't talk about it a lot." A window was then broken for a wooden doll to come through as Maria's head peered out, "Big sis! Kano made me do it!" Kano appeared next to her, "Did not!" "Did to!" Her mom's face then gleamed as she put her hands on her cheeks, "I have grandkids!" She quickly walked o the lodge for Ahri to blush as she followed her mom, "No you got it all wrong!"