Always Tired

Words:

Description: As opposed to Sirius's insomnia, Remus is always tired.

Story:

Remus had a hard time staying awake. He found that he was always tired. He could sleep anywhere, really. His friends could attest to that. He was the most tired around the full moon. The stress of the cycle took a toll on his body and he was exhausted all the time.

He's been know to fall asleep in weird places. Usually it's him waking James up in History of Magic, but James has had to return the favor a few times.

Once in fifth year, his bones were aching on the way up the moving staircases and he sat down for just a few minutes to rest and woke up an hour later to Peter shaking his shoulder and telling him it was almost curfew.

He falls asleep regularly on Sirius's shoulder whenever they sit around the common room by the fire.

Back in fourth year, Remus fell asleep in the middle of a chess game against Sirius, who takes forever to decide where to move.

Some of the only times Remus felt truly awake and motivated was when he was with Sirius. Sirius made him want to face the world with fresh eyes and a positive outlook. Sirius made him feel alive.

And he would be forever grateful for that.

+++

Please request: