ForthMing Part 1

The sun blazed down on the Engineering field causing every student to sweat without exception in its wake. Today was the hottest day of the year with its highest temperature at an extraordinary 39 degrees celsius. Despite the burning gaze of the sun shining down on the 350 Engineering faculty freshman, Sotus still had to continue for the day.

3 days ago every freshman was ordered to have their note books filled with 500 signatures from their seniors or else they would face punishment. The 3 days was over and all except one student failed to collected the required amount.
Forth, the head hazer, stood proudly at the top of the stands sneering down on his underclassman who have yet to earn his respect. Well all except one the same one who magically managed to complete Forth's near impossible task.
Ming stood confidently staring into the eyes of his head hazer, who just so happened to be his boyfriend. He knew he had nothing to be afraid of and that Forth would help him if there ever was. He was the only one who managed to complete Forth's cruel task and that was only with Forth's and his friends help.
Being the only person to succeed in the task didn't make Ming feel good at all in fact it made the guilt he felt inside grow until just as Forth was about to order every remaining student to perform their punishment which consisted of 50 pushups, 50 sit-ups, 50 burpees and 30 laps of the 400m track that surrounded the field, he interrupted.
"Every Student who failed to complete my task shall be punished are there any objections?" Forth questioned in his head hazer voice terrifying the freshman into complete silence. No-one was willing to say anything, it was like all their words simply got caught in their throats.
"P'Forth I was like permission to speak" Ming asked politely and respectfully to his head hazer. Forth looked at Ming curiously wondering what his boyfriend was thinking. No-one knew except for Ming and Forth's friends about their relationship and Ming had made Forth swear to never treat him differently to the rest. Of course he broke that rule last night in order to help Ming complete his otherwise impossible task.
"Nong you have permission. State your name and number before speaking" Lam spoke up after glancing at Forth who still looked confused.
"I'm Mingkwan number 0062" Ming stated confidently never taking his eyes off of Forth
"What is it you want to say N'Mingkwan" Lam replied also confused at what Ming could possibly have to say as the only person to complete the task. Even his fellow classmates and members of Sotus couldn't understand what Ming was trying to do at this moment.
"I would like to take the punishment for myself" Ming stated clearly causing everyone's eyes to open widely especially Forth's. His statement seemed to wake up Forth from his confused state
"N'Mingkwan follow me I would like to speak to you" Forth simply stated before leaving where he was standing and walking away followed by Ming who had a guilty look on his face.
"...." Ming said nothing and simply followed Forth's retreating figure away from the worried stares of his classmates.
When Forth deemed the 2 far enough away from the others, he decided to allow his minds questions to finally be answered starting with
"Are you crazy? Why would you want to take the punishment when I specifically helped you avoid it?" Forth asked quickly sounding almost annoyed. He had to gather his entire gang to give Ming the signatures so he could avoid the punishment. Forth had learnt after an incident how weak Ming's body was and how susceptible he was to illness and injury. So he does everything in his power to try and prevent Ming from overexerting himself during Sotus.
"It's not right. Sotus is supposed to be about unity right?" Ming questioned ignoring the half annoyed half worried look on Forth's face
"How am I supposed to learn the meaning of Sotus without actually properly doing all of the tasks and being one with my classmates. If you do everything for me and try to exempt me from all punishment then how am I supposed to feel like I'm part of the team?" Ming continues expressing his beliefs
"I know your trying to protect me but I'm not that weak. I may have a weaker body and am prone to illnesses but I can still participate like any other student"
By the end of Ming's little speech, Forth looked like a kicked puppy who had finally realised all of his wrongdoings.
"I only wanted to keep you safe" Forth said quietly "I didn't want anything like last time happening again you really scared me that time" he continued whilst quietly reminiscing on the past experience him and Ming went through.
"I know I scared you but that was only one time" Ming replies before turning on his puppy eyes and pouting at Forth, who he knew would be unable to resist.
Forth took one look into Ming's eyes and knew he couldn't refuse but not wanting the situation to end up like before he tried to think of a way to protect Ming whilst also allowing him to do what he wanted.
"Please let me do the punishment myself. I feel so guilty to everyone else" Ming begged and Forth had no-one of denying his request.
"Ok but if you start to look bad in anyway I'm making you stop okay?" Forth placed his condition. It was the only thing he could think of on the spot the allowed him to stop Ming whenever he wanted
"Okay" Ming replies happily
"Let's get back to the field then and start your punishment" Forth said still not liking this idea.

The pair arrived back at the Engineering field only to find everyone either sitting or standing in complete silence as though they were waiting patiently for their return. Upon Forth's return, Lam shot him a look and Forth simply nodded to confirm that it was exactly like he was thinking.
"Mingkwan Dechapanya is to run 30 laps of the track now and isn't to stop until I tell him so" Forth declares and everyone attention turns back towards Ming especially his and Forth's friends who knew about his body condition.
"Today's SOTUS is over everyone else is dismissed." Forth also declared allowing every remaining engineering freshman to rise from their seats and begin one by one to leave the field after sending a thankful but worried look to Ming.