ForthMing Part 2

Ming lined up on the closest lane to the centre of the track and waited patiently for his boyfriend to blow his whistle to begin his punishment. Forth still wasn't very happy with the idea of punishing Ming fearing the consequences on his body. He didn't want anything happening to Ming. Grudgingly, Forth blow the whistle after looking over at Ming one more time, who gave him the biggest smile despite the sweat he could already feel gliding down his face. Ming began running his laps steadily with a set pace that he continually kept making the first 20 laps extremely easy for the freshman much to the relief of his boyfriend.

It was on the 21st lap that Ming started to feel an unrelenting throbbing in his head making him scrunch up his face in discomfort. Despite the obvious pain Ming was in, he still decided to continue running the laps keeping his condition from Forth who he knew would overreact and make him stop running. Ming really wanted to finish this punishment in order to make himself feel like part of the team. He continued like this until he reached his 25th as soon as he started this lap his vision became blurry and he could feel a wave of nausea overtake him. Ming shook his head inconspicuously whilst continuing to run but it didn't do much as black spots began to appear within his vision. Ming was lucky their was a senior taking Forth's attention at that exact time. He was so close to completing all the laps and refused to stop now. Shaking his head harder seemed to momentarily clear Ming's vision enough for him to finish the remaining laps without getting caught by his boyfriend who was waiting for him at the finish line.
Arriving at the finish line, Ming happily high-fived Forth forgetting his still throbbing headache in that moment. Forth was overjoyed that nothing bad had happened to Ming during his punishment.
"How do you feel?" Forth asked wanting to double check on his boyfriends condition unaware that Ming would lie to him about it
"Good! I feel good!" Ming replied lying through his teeth. His headache was starting to become unbearable and the black spots in his vision were beginning to expand but never the less he ignored them now not wanting to worry Forth.
"Great! Do you want to take a shower here or at home?" Forth questioned searching his pockets for his keys to his car and their shared apartment. He could guess what Ming's answer was going to be.
"I'll shower at home" Ming answered quickly. He hated the public facilities in schools despite it being a school for the rich, intelligent future leader of the country's economy with an extremely high tuition except if you get a scholarship which is rare. you never know what people were doing in the different rooms and it made Ming uncomfortable thinking about it.
"Ok let's go" Forth states walking off the field and towards the direction of his car which was parked just on the other side of the field by Lam when Forth dismissed Sotus. Ming followed closely behind focusing on each and every step he made towards the car as his vision was now extremely blurry and he needed to be careful so he wouldn't fall over alerting Forth.

Once the pair entered the car, Forth immediately started the engine and drove off towards there shared apartment. Ming simply sat in his seat and laid his head on the door closing his eyes preventing his vision from blurring even further. He really didn't feel good now and wanted to tell Forth but he really didn't want to worry him and even up in a hospital when it might be nothing. Forth looked over at Ming worriedly, taking multiple glances before returning his sight towards the road they were on.
"Ming are you alright?" Forth asked worried again he knew now that something was wrong with his boyfriend
"Yeah I'm fine why?" Ming replied once again lying. He had to try quite hard to make his voice sound normal to Forth and have in it no detection of his pain.
"You don't look good and you never try to sleep in the car" Forth answered with his reasoning
"I'm fine just tired. I thought sleeping would help" Ming replied with his eyes still closed and head still leaning against the car door.
After that the drive was silent with Forth driving fast while still sparing a few looks at Ming who was becoming pale trying to fight of his intense headache with his eyes still closed. It only took 10 minutes before the pair arrived at their apartment complex and parked their car in the designated space. Ming opened his door quickly and ran into the elevator after another wave of nausea took over. Forth sat frozen for a moment before he too decided to leave his car and enter the elevator running slightly to catch up with Ming. Unfortunately Forth missed the elevator Ming was on and had to wait a few minutes before it came back down again. By the time Forth had entered their shared apartment, he couldn't see Ming anywhere but instead could hear the distant sound of running water suggesting to him Ming was in the shower. Opening his laptop, Forth clicked on all his unread emails, scanning through each of them before the sound of something crashing through the bathroom door and landing on the floor caught his attention. What he saw brought back his previous fears in more reality then he ever wanted to experience again. It was Ming laying on the ground completely unconscious covered head to toe in sweat.

Flashback:
Ming entered their shared apartment and immediately rushed towards the bathroom. As soon as he enters the bathroom, Ming buried his head in the toilet bowl throwing up all the food currently in his stomach which was very little since he didn't hadn't had lunch yet and it was already 5 o'clock. Reaching over Ming turns on the shower to cover up the sounds emanating from the bathroom so Forth can't hear. He continues throwing up for another 3 minutes before his stomach finally ceased it's attack. He had ran out of food to throw up in the first minute and had been continuious throwing up anything still in his stomach including stomach acid and any water. Once Ming was done he placed his head on the side of the wall feeling the coolness of the tiles on his now sweltering forehead. Ming weakly held his hand against his forehead and for the first time thought he might have a fever. Deciding he would no-longer be able to hide his condition from Forth, Ming held on to the side of the sink steadying himself since the black spots in his vision had began to expand again and he could feel the room spinning around him causing his headache to intensify to unbearable standards. Ming took a few tiny steps forward towards the door wanting to tell his boyfriend everything but before he could everything around him suddenly turned black and could feel himself falling towards the door but had no way to prevent it. The last thing he remembered was the impact of the door hitting against his head as he crashed into it.
Flashback ended