ForthMing part 3

Forth quickly rushes over to Ming and places his head on his lap before taking out his phone and promptly calling for help
"Hello this is Thailand emergency service. How may I help you?" A voice on the phone answers
"I need an ambulance to sent to XXXXXXXXXXX" Forth replies stating his address whilst staring down at Ming
"Okay the ambulance is on it's way. What is the patients condition?" The voice on the phone asks and Forth quickly picks up the first aid kit from the nearby sink in the bathroom, takes out the thermometer and places it in Ming's mouth before replying
"He fainted and is completely unresponsive. I'm checking his temperature now" Forth replies not really knowing what else to say
"I understand please inform me when you get his temperature! The ambulance will be there in 5 minutes." The voice continued and Forth immediately checked the thermometer after it beeped. It stated 40.1 degrees celsius worrying Forth even more than he already was.
"It says 40.1 degrees celsius" Forth stated into the phone panicking intensely at the reading but managing to calm himself down so he could help Ming out.
Before the voice could answer again there was a loud knock on Forth's door. Gently he places Ming's head down and moves his body into the recovery position before getting up and opening the door to lead the paramedics towards Ming's limp body.
Forth brought the 3 paramedics over to Ming then quickly stood aside when the 3 rushed over the patient to do their job. As much as he wanted to help, it was obvious that he would only get in the way and that's the only think that stopped him from running over to Ming when his breath began to become very uneven and sounded almost painful. The paramedics were quick to bring out the ambu-bag and place it over Ming's nose and mouth before transporting his body onto the stretcher and into the ambulance. An extremely distraught Forth followed the paramedics into the back of the ambulance eyes never leaving Ming's figure as the Sirens blared out into the distance. To Forth's great luck, the nearest hospital was only 7 minutes way so they arrived extremely quickly and swiftly brought Ming into the ER department for treatment. To Forth's dismay he wasn't allowed to follow Ming any further and was stuck waiting for any news in the room opposite the door. Taking a seat in the waiting area, Forth attempts to swallow down his feelings of panic once again before taking out his phone and calling Ming's brother.
"Hello Forth" Mew's voice could be heard across the phone.
"Mew! something's wrong with Ming" Forth stated his voice weak and panicked sounding like it would break at any moment.
"What!"
"What happened? Is he alright?" Mew spoke quickly afraid of Mew's answer. This wasn't the first time Forth had taken Ming to the hospital and called him but he still wasn't able to prevent his fears inside from colouring the tone of his voice.
"He's in the emergency room now" Forth answers before asking in a small and quiet voice "could you come here?"
"Definitely I'll be there in 15 minutes" Mew answers without hesitation before ending the call. Quickly Mew shuts down his laptop and quickly grabs his wallet, phone and keys before running out the door of his office scaring his secretary.
"Sorry. Cancel all my remaining appointments" Mew shouts behind him to his secretary who was still in shock.

15 minutes later, Mew arrived at the hospital closest to his brothers apartment and immediately rushes towards the reception desk to find out which room Ming is in. Only to find out he is still in the emergency department receiving treatment. Instantly after receiving the news, Mew proceeds to walk to the waiting room where he can see the figure of Forth sitting on the edge of his chair, his head buried in his hands. Mew approaches Forth anxious to find out what happened to Ming.
"Forth?" Mew calls out causing Forth to raise his head out of his hands and look up into Mew's eyes.
"What happened to Ming?" Mew asked slowly seeing the way Forth was acting.
"He suddenly fainted when we got home today with a fever of 40.1 degrees celsius and difficulty breathing." Forth explained still not really knowing what to say
Mew took a seat beside Forth and placed his hand over his juniors clutching it tight in his grip offering comfort.
"Do you have any idea why?" Mew asked wanting to understand the full situation.
"Ming begged me to do today Sotus punishment all by himself since I helped him get his book signed"
"He said he didn't feel like part of the engineering team and that defeated the point of Sotus"
"I lessoned the punishment then allowed him to do it since I knew I wasn't going to win the argument" Forth explained to Mew who listened carefully.
"Obviously made sure to watch his every more during it and he didn't show any signs of discomfort so I thought it was ok until this happened" Forth finished and for the first time since Ming had been brought in, tears fell silently down the side of his face.
"It's alright, it's ok!" Mew stated gently after absorbing all the information Forth had just told him.
"But it's not! It's all my fault" Forth stated weakly
"If only I noticed something sooner then none of this would have happened" he continued still crying in Mew's embrace
"It's not your fault. Ming would never say it was your fault and neither would I"
"Did you know this would happen?"
Forth shook his head
"Did you want this to happen?" Mew asked again
"No way!" Forth replied
"Then this is in no-way your fault, understand?" Mew finished
Forth nodded his head in understanding but before any other words were exchanged between the two, a doctor emerged from the ER department calling Ming's name
"Mingkwan Daichapanya" hearing this both Mew and Forth shot up to their feet in anticipation. Forth wiping his tears in the process