teaser

((Obviously, this is going to stray from cannon a lot. Get ready for a ride, buckaroos.))

---

"Come on, you stupid tires-"

"Well, well, what do we have here?"

"Back off, lady. Finder's keepers."

"Oh, I wouldn't dare interfere with a fellow thief during their work. But just a little warning, the Bat is on his way back. You might want to make haste, kitten."

"Thanks for the tip, but I can handle Batman."

"If you're certain you can handle him, I'll be on my way. But if you'd like I can stick around and distract him for you."

"...what do you want in return?"

"The priceless look on his face will be payment enough."

"Okay. Deal." 

- - -

"Wow, I can't believe that worked! Thanks, miss!"

"Pleasure is all mine...say, where are your parents?"

"Gone. I'm on my own. Stealing is how I survive. What's it to you?"

"Well, how would you like a warm place to stay and someone to teach you the art of thievery?"

"What's the catch?"

"We split the cash outs."

"Hmm...I can leave whenever I want?"

"Of course. I will never force you to do anything you don't want to do."

"Well, I think you have yourself a deal, miss."

"Please, call me Selina."

"Alright, Selina. The name's Jason. Jason Todd."

"Well, Jason, I believe this is the start of a beautiful partnership."

- - -

Just a quick little teaser! The first part should be up within a week or two. Be on the look out!