1. The Weapon

(Hey royals! This is my first story ever, so I hope you enjoy it!)

It was a brand new morning in a secrete experimental laboratory within Urlantis, a high tech country filled with the most advanced technology. However, Urlantis is currently at war with Norway another country filled with technology.

Within the gray colored laboratory surrounded by the beautiful greenery of the island resided a rare and special experiment subject called, Digit Zero. This rare specimen has the most mysterious ability to have ever existed; to glitch into all kinds of digital surfaces.

"Mmm..." groaned the mysterious specimen in his rock hard bed, within his gray squared room.

"DIGIT ZERO REPORT TO THE EXPERIMENTAL ROOM," The speakers from the ceiling of the specimens room reported.

The specimen responded to this report with a deeply saddened face as he got out of his white blankly colored sheets and started to walk towards the experimental room right outside of his headquarters.

Outside of his chambers lies a rectangular sized gray room with all kinds of digital screens— TVs, computers, and systems.

Right across the bedroom of the human specimen laid a huge rectangular see through a resilient plastic window where the scientist would look through to view the subject.

There was also a specialized door that only opened for specific identities and with that, a big man with black hair that seemed to represent the darkest night, and a blank dark skin tone face that seemed to stare right into any soul entered the room.

"Greetings Digit Zero." The man's deep voice seemed to resonate through the whole room. "We face a handful of news that you shall be hearing today," The mysterious man said as he dug in his pocket and took out a sheet of paper.

"Today we have learned after looking through your weekly brain scan that you have some concerning mental health issues that could greatly interfere with our sessions, but we have also been demanded by the government to turn you into a military weapon."

The specimen couldn't believe what he just heard. Not only does he have some mental problems which he always kinda suspected by looking up some cheap Wikipedia facts during his spare time, but now he has to become a weapon for the military!?

The specimen was only 15!

(So, what do you think? I already have a good amount of this story finished sooo... I hope y'all like it!

Bye, my royals! -The Prince)