2. The Intruder

(Hey royals! Here's another majestic chappie for y'all. Enjoy!)

"Two weeks until we transport you," said the mysterious and threatening man.

"B-But!" The specimen stuttered, tears forming in his eyes because of his awful life.

"Did I stutter?" said the man in a deep threatening tone.

"Yes sir..." frowned the deeply saddened boy, quickly wiping away the forming tears that were begging to be released. The foreboding man left the room and the specimen immediately went to his not so private room possibly filled with hidden cameras.

"Why do I have to go through all this pain?! Why does this world hate me?!" The boy yelled and wondered helplessly.

Then out of the deep darkness within one of the vents in the specimens room on the wall came a sound. The boy just assumed it was some kind of mouse or possibly a rat and kept it at that, but then he came up with an idea.

"I know! I'll just glitch into one of the screens and then hide away forever while glitching from screen to screen until I escape this horrid life!" The boy thought brilliantly but then realized how impossible that was like a slap back to reality.

"There is no way they wouldn't notice my disappearance and besides the cameras and the tracker around my neck would just alert the scary scientist when I activate my ability," He thought.

As he began to lose hope the power immediately went out including the disturbing cameras, and someone right after jumped out of the vent that made the mysterious sound. Out came a girl with tan skin tone and green eyes with black straight gorgeous hair wearing some kind of tech spy gear.

"You're coming with me, Digit Zero!" Declared the mysterious, seemingly older girl while immediately pulling out a pretty advanced looking ray gun. But immediately after her words the backup generator came on and turned everything back on with full power including the foreboding cameras.

"Crap," muttered the now panicking girl.

The alarm instantly went off flashing red lights with a robotic voice saying, "CODE RED, CODE RED WE HAVE AN INTRUDER!" All the doors were covered by bigger metal walls that seemed impossible to bust through.

As terrified as the poor boy was now the spy girl was forcing him into the same vent she leaped out of on the colorless wall with her techy cool yet scary looking gun. "Into the vent now!" She yelled, shoving the boy within the flashing red vent with her gun to his back...or to be more specific his rear.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm actually doing it! Dad is gonna be so proud of me!" The girl thought proudly, pushing him inside.

(Imma just end it here cause why not? Hope y'all enjoyed!

Bye, my royals! -The Prince)