3. The Capture

(Hey royals! Thank you so much for reading this! It means a lot to me! And SunkissedChild5 aka my twin! Anyways, enjoy!)

The boy was crawling through the vent with tears streaming down his face like a raging waterfall, scared for his not so great life. "U-Um," the boy stuttered through his tears of terror.

"I'm not gonna hurt ya, you know," The girl, who seemed about 16 or possibly 17, responded with a small sympathetic smile that the boy couldn't see of course.

The boy and the spy girl traveled through the vents until they finally reached the end that led outside of the building. But as soon as the boy crawled out of the vent behind the building onto hard concrete, he began to glitch.

"Woah! Wait, what's happening?" The girl asked quietly, trying not to alert any possible guards while crawling out right behind him.

"Nonononononono," The boy replied with full panicked expression, not seeming to notice the purple and black pixel colored glitching that was happening to his whole body.

"Calm down! What's wrong??" The boy seemed to have completely forgotten that the girl was there and began to calm down, which in turn also seemed to have stopped the glitching.

But before the boy could respond to the girl's question, she immediately grabbed his dark skinned arm and pressed a button on her white metal bracelet on her arm.

Electricity passed through her arm onto the boy's body traveling to his legs, arms, and neck which destroyed the brace tracker around his neck, but in return caused him to blackout.

"What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?" The girl repeated the same question over and over while staring at the now past out Digit Zero.

But before she could come up with a solution, her dad called her over the metal white bracelet which caused the young spy girl to jump but she immediately answered the call.

"Hello?" The girl said.

"My little flower, how did the mission go? We got a notification that you have left the building, so we need to know your report to figure out our next step for our success," A deep, stern, yet gentle voice came from her bracelet.

"U-Um..." The girl stammered, trying to pick up the boy and get to a safe hiding ground.

"What is it? You didn't fail the mission did you?" The man asked rather sternly.

"N-No!" The girl quickly replied while she used her very looking cool suit to turn her and Digit Zero camouflage, or invisible if you'd like.

"It's just that I... kindapanickedandforcedhimunconscious," The girl quickly said with a low voice to keep any nearby guards from hearing as she tried to find a way to escape from the island called Extort.

"Oh... well don't worry, it'll be fine. Just get somewhere safe with the target. We'll send a high speed motorboat your way for the escape."

"Right! Thanks, Dad," The girl replied with great gratitude with a warm feeling of fatherly love in her chest.

"Yes, of course, sweetie!"

As soon as the call ended, the specimen, Digit Zero, began to regain consciousness.

"W-Where am I?" The boy asked as he lays his eyes upon the pretty blue sky and the trees that surrounded it.

"Wow, you sure woke up sooner than expected," The girl replied while finally arriving at the edge of the island now waiting for her escape motorboat. (Which is totally so cool by the way).

"Are you...kidnapping me?" The boy asked weakly as he began to sit up.

"Well... basically yeah. But don't worry, we aren't gonna hurt you or anything! If anything we're here to save you from that horrible laboratory," The girl quickly says as to not make the boy feel suspicious or in any kind of danger.

"S-So... I'm free?" The boy asked, finally regaining his balance and starting to recover from the... panic induced actions of the girl.

"Yep!"

(Hope y'all enjoyed! Bye, my royals! -The Prince)