4. The Escape

(Hey royals! Here's another chapter for y'all! Enjoy!)

"S-So... I'm free?" The boy asked, finally regaining his balance and slowly starting to recover from the... panic induced action of the girl's.

"Yep! You're free from your horrid captors, but hey, we shouldn't—" The girl was soon cut off by the boy's realization that his body was... well... gone.

"W-Where's my hands and arms! Am I dead?! Oh my gosh!" The boy yelled in confusion while staring at his... well currently unseeable body.

"Hey calm down you're okay, it's just a function that goes with my suit. Now can you please be a little quieter?" The girl reassured the boy while putting her finger to her lips to indicate that he needed to be quiet.

But then she realized that she was invisible too so he wouldn't be able to see it.

"Oh! Umm, I'm sorry! Hey, um, if you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" The boy quickly apologized and asked timidly.

"Oh! My name is Latina Gustin! It's nice to meet you... er... do you just go by Digit Zero, orrrr?" The girl asked awkwardly as she scratched the back of her head.

"O-Oh, umm, actually I don't really-" The boy was quickly cut off by a guard who had been quietly sneaking up on the two younglings who have been a bit too busy in their conversation to hear him.

The guard was soon able to pinpoint the source of the voices and fired his ray gun.

"AH!" Latina screams in pain as she was shot in the chest, damaging her suit which in turn uncloaks her and Digit Zero.

"Latina!" The boy screams, catching her from falling off the edge of the island.

"I've located Digit Zero and the intruder, please send reinforcements," The guard said into the walkie talkie on his shoulder. (So cool!)

"Put your hands up in the air!" The guard demanded of the young and terrified Digit Zero, but he remained silent still focusing on the hurt girl who risked her life to save him from this terrible place.

The guard shot a warning shot at the ground in front of Digit Zero, but in turn, causes the ground around Digit Zero and Latina to crumble and break off the island.

"AHH!" The boy screamed as he clutched tightly to his possibly new found friend. Purple and black pixels began to swarm around him and he squeezed his eyes shut, recognizing the feeling.

He was glitching.

(There's a cliffhanger for you. Oops. I hope y'all enjoyed! Bye, my royals! -The Prince)