Obsessive Possessive

Obsessive Possessive ::

Harry Styles, 23, a living god of wealth, power and sex. With the police wrapped around his finger, he is untouchable, invincible, and heartless.

No one dares to go against him. He practically owns the whole UK but no one dares to disagree. He calls the shots, what he says goes. He always get what he wants, one way or the other.

Everyone bows down to his feet except ONE. A 19 year old girl who moved to London, UK to earn money for her college.

There is something about this young girl that Harry cant get enough of, he simply cant get away from her. He wants to own her, to taint her, to make her submit herself to him.

Kate Brown, a 19 year old girl who is to oblivious to her surroundings. A very friendly young woman who has no care in the world. Everyone she talks to smiles, there is this light around her that makes you smile every time you see, talk or even be around her. Yes, she is stubborn but she is never afraid to defend for herself when something went wrong.

She is your all around friendly, loving, caring, compassionate, sassy, strong willed young woman who would not let anyone underestimate her.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

"You're Feisty, I like it." He growled against my ear as he held me against his chest, my back facing his front. He nudged my head to the side as his lips came contact with my neck. He sucked harshly against my skin. I started to struggle against him but his strength overpowered mine ten folds.

"Pl-please st-stop." I whimpered.

"You're MINE, forever and always." He said then his presence vanished.

😊😃😀😃😊😃😊😃😊😃😊😃😊😃😊😃😊😃😊😃😊😃😊😃😊😃😊😃😊😃😊😃😊😃😊😃

Hope you love this story guys...

Im excited to start it myself....

Love you <3

--HN