IV:

Chapter IV:

He pressed his body towards me and kissed my lips hungrily. I was pressing against his chest to create some space between us but he wouldn't budge as he pressed his body against mine for the second time.

"You're to fucking perfect, you know that?" He growled in a predator like tone as he squeezed my bum.

"St-stop H-arry." i moaned out in pain. He took this a pleasurable response as his hand went up to my breast and squeezed it. I whimpered and finally he let go and his hand traveled down to my bum again as he squeezed it for the second time. He pulled me against his front as I heard him moan against my lips. I kept pushing his chest to give the both of us some distance but as I said again, he's too strong.

"Kate" he moaned as he grind himself against me

His lips went to my jawline as i huffed in as much air as I could until his lips came back to mine as he continued to kiss me roughly, hungrily and lustfully. His lips abruptly stopped and paused, he then smirked as he looked up at me. I looked at him as he turned me around, my chest pressing against the wall as my hands are placed above my head as he held it with one hand. His other hand wrapped themselves around my waist as he slowly lowered his head to my neck, I could feel hot breath lingering to my skin.

"You're mine." He spoke in a deep and a dark voice as he lightly kissed my neck. I could feel each of his touches intensifies as I close my eyes. I feel this uncomfortable feeling on the pit of my stomach as I tried to turn around to push this bastard away from me.

"Never forget that." He said then pressed his lips on my neck and kissed it harshly. He pressed his front against my bum, I can feel his clothed member growing harder.

"No living male will have you and get away and live."He groaned as I whimpered from his harsh sucking.

"You're mine and only mine."He continued his sucking as he grind his front against my bum but he abruptly stopped when there was a knock on my door.

"Hey Harry, someone called Liam is looking for you. He said it's urgent." Rick said and Harry groaned but thankfully, he stepped back from me and smirked.

"Looks good on you." He smirked and walked out the door tall and proud of what he'd done. I practically ran towards the mirror and checked my neck, I gasped at what I saw. A hickey, a fucking hickey. I huffed out and ran down the stairs to shout at the that Douche people call a human. When I reached the living room, i abruptly stopped and stare. There was a guy with a buzz cut hair with a muscular body sitting on my couch talking with Harry. I coughed so that my presence with be known. Harry turn around and his lips were in a straight line, his eyebrows were scrunched up together. This buzz cut guy is smirking as he stood up and walked over to me. Me being 5'3" didn't help at all. (aN: that's really my real height so yeah, okay back to the story.)

"Why hello there, name's Liam. How bout you m'lady?" He said in a polite manner.

"Kate, but I prefer Kat. Nice to meet you sir Liam." I said as I extend my hand for him to shake, he held it in his and brought it to his lips and kisses it. He let my hand go and chuckles.

"Oh please Kat, no need to 'sir' me. Just Liam is fine. Or a nickname would do." He smiled goofily.

"Hm, what about Lili?" I smile like a child who just ate a box of chocolates.

"That's perfect. Hm, yours would be ... Kitty?" He said in a questionable tone.

"Hey, I'm not a cat am I?" I pouted jokingly at him and he chuckles.

"Not you're not but a kitten is cute and adorable and you are one." He said laughing.

"You're funny, different and cool to be with. You're not like those sluts. I like you, you're like I said, COoL."He said and we looked at each other and we started to laugh when someone behind Lili coughs. Harry.

"Don't push my button Liam." He said in a deep and dark voice. Liam just laughed it off and faced him.

"Chill out mate, we're just joking around. She's cool you know. Nice choice, unlike the bitches you've been with before." He said and Harry's scrunched up face loosened and he smile a bit.

"Guess you're right. So about Joe? His brother is coming right? Why is that?" Harry said sitting down again, Liam sighed and sat down in front of Harry.

"Apparently mate, Nick is finding a girl name Katerina. I don't have a fucking clue on who the girl is but Joe said that this girl meant a lot to Nick." Liam said and I froze...

---/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/---/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

What do you think made Kate froze?

What about that pretty intense scene? What do you think?

Please leave you're feedback.. :))

Read

Vote

Share

And FOLLOW.

AN: 10 votes for the next chapter? Whatcha say? 😊☺️😚

--Hey guys hope you like this chapter...

I would try to write and update again tomorrow...

Love you my kitties. 😘

--HN😉