III.

I opened the door only to see Rick sitting on the couch. When he laid his eyes on me, his smile widened as he stood up and opened his arms wide open. I ran to him and literally jumped on his arms as he laughed at my happiness. I literally wrapped my legs around him and hugged him tightly.

"Oh my gosh, you're here in my house." I said happily.

"Yeah." He said nonchalantly while smiling at me.

"You're sitting on my couch." I said smiling.

"Yeah." He said again.

"You know, you look a lot better than when we were in Miami 5 years ago." I joked as he laughed along with me.

"Yeah, i missed you kitty kat." He said, i frowned a bit remembering how he used to called me that nickname. I jumped off of him and stood up straight.

"So, why are you here again?" I asked.

"Well kitten, I'm here because i missed you. I'm probably staying here for about two months. I have my own flat just three blocks from yours so you can call me anytime if you need me." He said and my smile doubled again. Oh my gosh, this is really happening. Rick is staying here for two months is fine with me.

"Awe. I know you love me." I said tiptoeing to rub his head, with his massive height and my small figure is a shame. I know.

"Of course I do, i love you to the moon and back. Now, there's something we haven't done in a while." He said

"And what is that?" I asked then he smirked and carried me over his shoulder. He placed me on the couch and kneeled in between my legs and started to tickle me. My laughs were heard around the living room and probably all over the house.

"S-st-sto-stop." I breathed out still tortured from his tickling.

"Not until you say, 'Rick is the sexiest man on earth and I would die to see his abs every morning.'" He said.

" n-ne-neve-never." I breathed out again. He kept tickling me until we heard a 'ding'. Signalling that someone at the door. Rick groaned annoyingly while getting off of me. I leaped towards the door and opened it only to see Harry Styles. He was about to speak when Rick being Rick interrupted him.

"Kitty Kat, who's at the door?" Rick asked and I could literally feel Harry's demeanour change drastically.

"Who the fuck is that Kate?" He asked as he barge inside my house and pulled me alongside with him as he closed the door.

"That's Rick, he's my-" i was about to finish my fucking sentence when Harry interrupted me by marching over towards Rick and punching him in the face.

"Stay the fuck away from my girl dickhead." He said while holding Rick's collar to wards his face and this infuriated me, i marched over towards them and pulled Harry's arms until he was facing me. I raised my hand and slapped him across the face.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I hissed at him while helping Rick up as he wiped off the blood from his nose.

"You know Kate, you're my girl and that's final. No need to have a boyfriend when you're literally marked as mine." He growled and my throat went dry in disgust at what he said. Rick intervened.

"Dude, I think it's illegal to have a relationship with your own flesh n' blood." He said calmly laughing at the end a little bit.

"He's my cousin you ass." I said looking at Harry.

"Go clean up Rick, you look like shit." I said smiling at him as he smiled back. Harry did not move for a while, probably realising what Rick meant.

"Okie Dokey." Rick said as he went inside the kitchen. Harry grabbed me by the forearm and dragged me towards the stairs.

"Don't have too much fun there kids." Rick joked to lighten up the mood.

"Kate, we need to talk." He said as he dragged me towards my room. It was like he knows every inch of my house. This scares me, he pulled me in my room, closed the door behind me and pushed me against the door. He pressed his body towards me and...

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-:-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Hey guys, i hope you like that chapter, comment on what you think...

Thank you for supporting this story and I hope you'll support this till the end...

Comment

Vote

Read

And Share guys.

Love you 😍😊😄
--HN