II.

Chapter 2

Mia sighed and told me to sit on the couch in which I complied. I went upstairs then went back to hand me a towel and a comforter. I wrapped it around my body as she starts to talk."Harry Styles isn't just a simple rich person, Kate. He is more than that and Im afraid that he is owning you."

"What do you mean owning me? Who the fuck is he anyway?" I hissed.

"He's dangerous Kate, he is the leader of a government-like gang that owns this country." She said in a hushed tone.

"What do you mean? How is that even possible? Is he a fucking millionaire or something?" I frantically asked her.

"Listen Kate, he isn't just a millionaire. He is far from being a millionaire, he is a trillionaire. This government-like gang that he owns is called,'The Alchemy'. He even has the police wrapped around his fucking finger. He's dangerous Kate and when he wants something, he gets it. Stay away from him at all costs. Even if it's a bit too late for that." She sighed.

"What do you mean 'he has the police wrapped around his finger'?" I asked

"I mean, we can't do anything to stop him. The police follow every single order he gives them. Let me tell you something about them." She said.

"Them? How many are they?" I asked.

"There are five of them. They're practically brothers." She said sighing, she was about to continue when I cut her off.

"What do you mean 'practically brothers'?" I asked with a questioning look written all over my face.

"Let me finish and don't cut me off." She said in annoyance.

"Okay, okay, don't get your panties in a knot woman." I bit back and she just snorted.

"As I was saying, they are practically brothers. Let me start with Louis Tomlinson, he is the one who provides them the best weaponry known to earth and also the best armoury." My eyes widened at that though I didn't speak to let her finish.

"Niall Horan, he is known to be the one who provides them the best of the bast transportation system; whether it would be a yacht, ship, car, plane, you name it. He can provide that anytime." I sighed at that, what kind of rich assholes are these people.

"Zayn Malik, he is know to provide them any sort of drugs known to man kind. He is known to the 'Scientist' of the group. He could create different kinds of drugs whether it be known or unknown to man kind." I huffed, like really drugs. Dammit.

"Next we have Liam Payne, he is the 'tracker' of the group. If you want someone hidden to be found, he's the guy you're looking for. He can hacked any kind of document whether it be the CIA or any kind of confidential files on the face of the earth." As she said this, I say the ends of her lips pointed upwards a bit, tough I didn't mind it and let her continue.

"Lastly we have Harry Styles. The 'Brains' of the group, he is the leader of the group but he is also the brains of it. Every tactic he creates never failed to succeed, although he can do it all by himself he never boast about it. When joined together, they are invincible. Now you know why they're too dangerous." She said huffing..

"Harry saved the four of them from a guy name jack, he used to own the country but then he started to act all crazy and kidnap teenagers to add up to his minions then rapes the girls he kidnapped. Harry was smart enough to lie and always make himself look old. He then started to hack every file jack has until he was able to create a tactic to rescue all the teenagers who were forced to work for Jack. All the teenage girls went back to their parents but the teenage boys didn't, they want to repay Harry for risking his life saving them so they want to work for him. In Harry's case, he didn't want to agree at first but then they did an agreement that they would study first them work for him. So, He then Met Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall who was with him till the very beginning. He started to conquer the country at the age of 19. Now, all the teenage boys who had an agreement with him have advanced degrees in every study. That's what make them dangerous. They're smart, well educated, strong and loyal only to Harry."She sighed and then She started to stare at no where in particular when we heard a window being smashed. We looked at each other and ran towards her kitchen.

"What the fuck?" She hissed as she saw the shattered glass on the floor.She went over it leaping to avoid the shattered glass as she bend over and picked up a rolled paper. She unrolled it and read the contents, her eyes suddenly widened as she looked up and looked at me.

"Kate. Yo-you need to see this." She said in a hushed tone. She came over to me, leaping to avoid the shattered glass until she stop infront of me. She hands he the paper as I took it from her hands, I felt her breathing intensified. I looked through the paper and read it.

"Meet me at you house later tonight. -H" it said. That's it.

"Oh My God Kate. I'm so sorry, I should have told you about them sooner. I know, you could stay here for a couple of days, maybe he would forget about it then." She said having tantrums with her own self.

"Mia listen, he might just want his jacket back. I mean if he's dangerous, he could have killed me then and there without giving me a chance to live. You need to calm down." I said rubbing her back. I went of to her living room and placed the comforter on the couch. I looked up at her and sighed.

"B-but Kate, you don't understand. He's dangerous, he might touch or something then kill you." She said.

"Don't worry, I could take care of myself. I don't want to pull you into this crap I'm into. Don't worry, when I get home i will call okay?now come on smile." I said as she nodded smiling, though her smile is forced, it is better then seeing her with a frown. I went outside as we exchanged our goodbyes. I called a cab, i gave the driver the directions to my house as I watched the figure of Mia getting smaller and smaller as we drove away from her house. After a few minutes we've finally reached my house. I gave the drive my fair and thank him as I walked out and opened my door only to see...