Rose Hadith

A. N: This whole chapter is about Rose life before she returns to her life as Cordelia
----------
"Rose Hadith, 38 years. Death *sniff*: 2:03 PM, Monday 28th February 2038.*sniff* Born : Sunday 27th February 2000. Ocupation : NewYork. Cause of death : Lung cancer in terminal stage..."

The doctor in his early thirties fall into his knees and stared to whimper pityfully.

He had been Rose's loyal fan since her debut at 14 years old as an American actress even though she's half-Japeness and bear her mother's surname.

She had been very talented and skilliful she quickly became the world's hot topic in a mere 3 years because of her stunningly beautiful looks and multi-talents but she still kept her background hidden until rumors of her having a fianical backer spread because of her massive success.

She was Japan's forgein minister, Nakamura Takeshi's and Twilight's empire Ceo, Lilith's Hadith only daughter.

She was someone who's both adorable and elegant so became unbealivably popular between her fans and even netiziens, but unfortunally retired to become a full-time mother and wife at 26.

Because of that he worked hard to join her husband's hospital to be able to take glimpces of Rose.

But she actually died so early!

Rose's pov~

20 years ago

"Eh? There actually an anime for this otome game!?"

I was looking at my conputer in my pink-ish gold room while holding the giantic bear I got as a birthday gift from one of my cu~te fans.

'Diabolic lovers' I packed that game with me from Akihibara with all it editions on a whim after being dragged there by my otaku little brother, Luke.

I can't believe that how he treat his sister who F.I.N.A.L.L.Y got a vacation from her job and got all the way from Egypt to Japan to see him and older brother!

Our parent got divorced not because of some bloody drama but because my easy-going american mother straight-fowardly saying : "I don't feel any passion between us anymore, I take my daughter with me and you got my sons, so let's divorce!"

Just reccaling this memory bring a sour taste to us sibiling. Oh! Also to father.

'She's so blunt' But thank to the system of skipping grades in America I was able to graduated at 13 so no worries~.

Anyway the game seems really popular enough that it had many fanfictions that it's overwhelming.

I was just wondering should I play first or watch the anime?

My lazy habits were kicking again as I decided to watch first.

First episode:

The heroine seems to be the classical air head, o(*≧▽≦)ツ┏━┓

Putting such aside _

Why does my heart hurt so much?[・_・?]

Second episode:

I feel like guilt is eating me up for some reason.〒▽〒

Foward to the last episode of season 2

"Wah!" I stared to bawl after finishing the anime and find my tears falling unknowly.

Why? I feel an uncontorable sense of shame and guilt especially when flashbacks of the triplets appear and Cordelia take control of Yui's body.

I became determined to know why that I finished the whole game's versions limited or normal in a matter of a month.