Chapter 7

"Really! Mommy we'll leave here!" Laito's green eyes brightened as he swinged Cordelia's arm, acting like the sweetheart he's.

Kanato was also happilly adressing his lastest toy.

While Ayato jumped from joy but in the matter of 5 seconds they all froze and their looks dimmed.

Cordelia looking at such a development blinked, wondering what's going on. A question mark appearing above her head.

Finally the timid Kanato asked with a eyes full of silent hope. "Mom, can we still see older brother Reiji and Subaru-kun even after we move out?"

Such words finally light up the originally dark lamp in Cordelia's brain and everything seemed to connect. She chuckled, remembering the brother's relationship in both the game, anime and manga compared to currently she directly burst into laughter.

Ayato didn't understand what's funny nor could Kanato. Whoever Laito does, he know she's thinking about how cute they are.

He pouted angrily, when Cordelia calmed down she removed the tears in the corner of her eyes.

'Jeez~ Why are they so innocent!' Her angels are the most adorable!

"Of course you would!" Now their expression all brightened in union, almost blinding Cordelia's eyes.

She smiled, her heart held a wholesome of exception to give her sons a good future then trying to find her husband after a few years.

No matter how much of motherly love she give, it still won't be enough in her view.

In the day of departure~

"Take care, aunt Cordelia." Reiji said seriously yet coupled with his young face it looked nothing other than lovely.

Cordelia lowered her back and put her hand on his head. Softly and tenderly saying : "Of course I would take care, be happy and don't fight with your older brother. I, no, we don't want you to get hurt."

As he stiffened she gave him a kiss in his cheek.

"Won't you give auntie a hug."

"Em." Reiji nodded, his eyes watery made him look lovable.

Reiji put his chin in Cordelia's shoulder. The tears he had been holding back as to not be disrespectful fall in an uncontorable montion.

He cried like a baby, he clearly shouldn't like this shameless woman yet she became his second mother.

As Reiji cried while hugging Cordelia patted his back with one hand and the other was used to wave at Subaru to come here.

Subaru jumped like an anxious rabbit, not excepting to get discovered.

Cordelia's heart melted like honey.

'Aww! He's such a sweetheart♡'

While hugging the two vampire boys, the triplets pouted. Not knowing who to be jealous of.

They like their brothers but like their mother even more.

"Mama, hug!" Kanato said displeased, screeching his arms toward Cordelia eagerly.

"Aww~! Of course baby, come here." She beckoned him while smiling fondly.

In the end the boys hugged with Cordelia in a cold bear hug (due to their temperature as vampires).

"Adieu~" She winked while sending a flying kiss towards Beatrix.

The vampire King's second wife had an expression of disgust with contempt in her eyes, no matter what sarcastic words she gave Cordelia know that she'll miss her.