||Prologue||

"You are not leaving", he said holding her arms tightly, his nails piercing her soft, delicate skin.

"I am", she said not afraid, looking into his eyes with a stronger glare, not letting him to be dominant yet again.

"You. Are. Not", he said with gritted teeth, stressing on each and every word as his nails pierced deeper into her skin.

She sighed and looked into his chocolate, brown eyeballs.

"You are right", she said and his hold on her loosened and his expression grew softer.

"I'm just walking away", she said smirking and began to walk away that he again grabbed hold of her and pinned her to the wall.

She started breathing heavily, looking at him scared while the latter rested both his hands on the wall, thus blocking her exits and trapping her in between.

Fear and anger was visible in her eyes and she so wanted to come out of his grip. Her nose was flaring in anger and she closed her fists tightly.

He leaned closer to her and she could inhale his Cologne. His aura held so much power and authority, she was lost in those chocolate brown eyes of his.

He moved his hand back and took out his gun from the holder.

Her breaths paced and her eyes got wide. He held her wrist and traced the point of the gun down her scared, sweating face.

"You look like a little, scared, wet kitty, don't you?", he asked chuckling and she continued to stare into his eyes.

"Now listen you little trouble maker, you're gonna stay here, in front of my eyes / in my watch, till you give birth to my heir, my baby", he instructed her in his famous authoritative, bossy tone and she looked at him with disgust.

"You're free to walk away to hell after that", he said and she rolled her eyes.

"I hate you", she murmured.

"I hate you too babe", he said winking at her.

*****************

Please vote and comment guys....show ur support🙏🙏😊😊