||Chapter 3 : Heir||

*Three Weeks Later**

Columbia University

Naira's POV

"So students.....While the Second Continental Congress initially met in Philadelphia to discuss the country's future on July 1, 1776, and declared independence from England on July 2, the final draft of the Declaration of Independence document wasn't finished until July 4—and wasn't actually signed until August 2 of that year", the Professor blabbered something and my eyes were drooping low because of the boredom but I still managed to make notes.

I was about to lay my head on the desk and take a short nap that Sasha poked me with her elbow and I looked at her.

"What's your problem?", I asked her yawning.

"Did you take pills this morning?", she asked me curiously and my eyes got wide as it struck me.

"No...", I replied horrified and Sasha sighed in disbelief.

"Naira....you've been irregular in taking these pills since one week. It doesn't work like this", Sasha said and I made a pout as I focused on the blackboard again.

"The Santa Maria was indeed the name of one ship, though the crew called it La Gallega, after the province where it was built, Galicia", the professor continued teaching.

I couldn't focus as I didn't sleep properly last night. I was feeling very sick and nauseous. I checked the temperature but it was normal. I threw up atleast two-three times the last night.

Just then, my stomach started churning and I started getting nauseous again. A current ran down my spine and I covered my mouth with my hand.

I quickly stood up from my seat and everyone turned towards me perplexed. My eyes got wide and I was so embarrassed with everyone staring at me.

"Yes....Miss Singhania?", the professor asked me as he took out his glasses.

Everyone started whispering. I couldn't stand anymore stares and unnecessary attention, so I stormed out of the classroom towards the washroom without speaking anything, causing a lot of commotion in the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KG's POV

I was practicing shooting in the shooting range of our house. I was already pro at it, but I hadn't touched the gun since the last three weeks or more precise to say since the day I killed Robert Genovese's son.

My gun is my bae....

And staying far from it for this long is totally not appreciable. In addition to this, I was very enraged and frustrated with all the events that had occurred in these three weeks and wanted to take out my anger on these paper and plastic made human targets.