Month Later-
Jungkooks Pov-

It's been a whole month since the school incident and Y/N is perfectly fine now. I've been staying round Y/N's house a lot bc she normally wakes up in little space. So I make sure I'm by her side to Make her happy!

Over the past Month I've fell In love with Y/N more and more
And Im thinking of asking her to be my girlfriend. Which is gonna be very hard since I have to plan out the where I wanna take her.

I mean I know Y/N likes the movies a lot and the arcade so that could be place to go. But I also wanna just go someone where, were none can bother us I just wanna make it a special time her. I want her to know that I love her more than she thinks, I want her to know that I would do anything for her. Y/N is my little princess and I would never change that. Y/N I lo—

"Daddy I need to go peepee hurryyy~"
"Coming Princess!!" I quickly jogged over to y/n to pick her up to place her on my hip and basically sprinted to the bathroom bc I didn't want her to pee her self. "M,daddy I can't hold i-it"
"Hold it just a little longer baby let me pull down your panties first" (alright don't think anything dirty)

After I got Y/n on the toilet she finally relaxed and started pee I left her to so her thing and just waited outside till she called me.
"Daddy I done!" I opened the door and helped Y/N wash her hands and dry done. Wants we were done I gave a little praise and a kiss on the forehead and we went back to watching YouTube.

"Daddy look he has a big tummy" she said while laughing I looked towards the tv and stared laughing too. "He does have a big tummy baby" "peeeppa pig *snorts* peeeppa pig"

I seriously love this girl~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I might end it next chapter with the asking out part or I might not. I'm not sure tbh but we'll have to see till next chapter 😁