affection

Never thought I'd be making a Shigaraki oneshot. But I made one.
I actually find him quite adorable.
ˊ_>ˋ
~

It wasn't everyday where Shigaraki would receive such looks of love and affection.

What the young man wanted was power. The power to change the world's screwed perspective of justice and to bring down All Might. The thought of love and affection had never crossed his mind. After all, he didn't need such things. He only needed to work towards his goal and bring down anyone that stood in his way. However, laying on the bathroom floor with your petite body against his, he never realized how lonely he was. How starved for human touch he had been. Yet, he was afraid. Very afraid.

"Shigi..."

Shigaraki gulped at the mention of his name. He had never heard anyone say his name this way before and in such a voice. Not to mention, he had instructed you many times to stop calling your boss with such a ridiculous nickname.

"You're drunk." Shigaraki says calmly.

Shigaraki carefully pulls you away from him. He did not want anyone catching you two together in the bathroom like this. You two were on the floor after your puking session a minute ago.

"Shigi...don't hide your face."

"...." Shigaraki stares at you with confusion.

"...because you're so...handsome."

Shigaraki was only even more confused.

Handsome? What handsome? He was a gremlin if not anything else.

"Come on." Shigaraki says quietly. "Lets get you cleaned up and then go to sleep."

Shigaraki was very careful while holding you up to your feet. Surprisingly, you were very light. As he washes your mouth with only his index and middle finger, he blushes at the soft touch of your lips against his skin.

"I feel dizzy..." you wobbled as you held onto Shigaraki once again.

Shigaraki's breath hitches as you start placing kisses along his scarred neck and then nibbling his ear.

"S-Stop-"

You began kissing his cheek and the scar on his lip.

"I want you, Shigi.." you whine, looking at him with love-filled eyes.

Shigaraki's hands shakes behind him. He was afraid to touch you. Maybe he shouldn't touch you. You, a beautiful, sweet, kind girl, practically an angel, might just be dirtied by someone like him. And yet, he wanted you to be here more than anything. Your touch, which sent electricity through him, was a pleasure. He wanted more, especially after his years of isolation. His loneliness that had been gnawing in the back of his mind slowly disappears as his ruby eyes stares deep into yours.

Was this okay?

Shigaraki wasn't sure. He only knew that his feelings of wanting you was stronger than his fear.

Holding you weakly with one hand, pinky up, he lets you place kisses over his face and his ugly scars.

"You don't think...I'm ugly..?" Shigaraki says hesitantly.

You stop your kisses and stare into his eyes.

"I think you're perfect." You mouth as you cup his cheeks in your hands.

Shigaraki's eyes widen and his lips part slightly just as it was then covered with yours.

The room felt hot and like it was spinning. You two melt into the kiss. His lips were a bit rough, but it felt perfect against your soft ones. Slowly parting after a while, you lay your head against his shoulder as you mouth those three simple words.

"I love you, Shigi.."

Not used to hearing such words, Shigaraki finds what little strength he had in him and says it back.

"I...I love you, too..(y/n)."

You smile softly and bury yourself into his chest. You could feel his heartbeat through the thin black fabric. It was calming and you stroke his messy hair.

If not for the alcohol, maybe you'd never find it in you to confess your love for him. You had thought that your boss, Shigaraki Tomura, disliked you. But in fact, he loves you just as much as you love him.