player two

At times, you would find yourself stealing secret glances at your boss, Shigaraki. It wasn't always intentional of course. The eyes seems to have a mind of its own.

"It's love!" Toga exclaims excitedly.

"Shh!" You responded immediately in a panic.

"Eh?"

"Stop saying nonsense!" You blush a little.

After all, this feeling can't be that, right? Especially with that guy who you barely even see his face.

"Anyways, it's not that, okay?" You said.

Just then, Shigaraki walks in to grab something from the fridge. His presence caused you to quickly tense up.

"What?" Shigaraki growls.

You quickly looked to Toga, signaling her to not say anything stupid. She nods in response.

"Tomura-kun! (Y/n) seems to be in-"

You immediately covered Toga's mouth as your face heats up from what could've happened.

"Toga..!" You whisper shout into her ear.

"What was Toga about to say?" Shigaraki says.

"I-It's nothing." You said. "Don't worry about it."

When Shigaraki leaves, Toga turns to you with a smug smile.

"You don't have to be embarrassed!" She says. "I also love someone!"

"Like I said, it's not love!"

-late night-

Finding yourself awake with insomnia, you venture out to the kitchen to grab a snack.

"Nice, potato chips." You said happily.

Turning around, you immediately tensed up at what you saw. It was Shigaraki without his father. The pale light shone over his face showed off his features that you came to love so much. It would be a wonder if the others knew. His face was riddled with scars and flakes and yet, what was the beauty that you saw in him?

To answer, you weren't sure either. You just know that you love it.

"I get it." His scratchy voice says.

Your ears perk up at the sound of his voice.

You weren't sure what he meant by that. Was he upset? You knew that the boss has an issue with his appearance so maybe the way you reacted was not appropriate. Maybe he took offense.

"Um..." you broke the silence.

Shigaraki's ruby eyes stares at you as you fidget with your fingers.

"You...you look nice." You finally choked out.

His eyes widen slightly.

"Stop it." Shigaraki says sharply, yet you were able to catch the nervousness hiding behind it.

"I mean it." You said more confidently this time.

"Why would you?" He says sharply again.

Walking towards him, you nervously place a hand on his cheek. It was quiet soft compared to his forehead, though you haven't touched it yet.

He flinched back from your touch though his eyes never left yours.

He was different from his usual self. The usual crazy Shigaraki that's always giving out orders seems to have melted away into this confused but also sort of cute Shigaraki in front of you right now.

You could just feel your heart swell with this weird feeling for him as each second passes.

"It's love!"

Toga's words echoed in your head as you stare into his ruby eyes. Even if it is love, there's no way he would feel the same, right?

"Love you..." you silently muttered.

You felt Shigaraki shift as you immediately cover your mouth. As you were about to deny it, you saw the expression on his face.

"You what?"

You knew that this was the perfect time and decided to move closer to him. His expression was so cute despite his attempt at hiding it.

"I-I love you...Shigaraki."

In your heart, there was a burning desire. Moving closer to him, you could feel his breath as the distance between you and him closes. Lips softly brushing against his until it finally turns into a kiss. You melt into this new sensation. As you become more confident, so does your kisses as it becomes more passionate. Shigaraki on the other hand was shocked as he realizes what was happening.

A soft smack sound echoes out as your lips part from his. Feeling flustered at what you just did, you hid half of your face with your hands as you looked to the side. A mad blush crept its way up.

There was a moment of silence.

"I'm...playing a game." Shigaraki says, breaking the silence. "Want to be my player two?"

Your heartbeat quickens at the invitation and you nod in response. Shigaraki turns around to head towards his room followed by your nod.

"...oo." He mutters.

"Huh?"

"..I..inda..like..ou..too." He mutters again.

"What?"

"Nothing."

His room was dark with the screen being the only source of light. Sitting on the ground next to him, you grab your controller.

"Ready, my player two?" Shigaraki turns to me.

"Ready." You said with a small smile.