4- 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔓𝔩𝔞𝔫

JACE

    I looked around at my brothers and they looked pissed. Although flavio just wanted answers... so did I.

" I'm so pissed like honestly we have had it worse and she's just acting like a dramatic brat, Luca said.

" I never thought I would agree with you on this but she's seriously pushing it," Xavier added.

" Maybe in her old foster home she just felt like she didn't belong that's why she hated it," Chris said.

"Who cares other people have to go through worse, people like us who are stuck with this damn Mafia business!, Luca yelled.

"I guess your right she should be lucky we set her up with an at least normal life it may not have been perfect but it was definently better than our life", Chris said.

Flavio just looked like he was deep in his thoughts

   Although I thought it was a little strange after she ran to her room almost like she was hiding something but my brothers just thought she was being dramatic. Flavio seemed concerned so he went up to her room later to ask her about what happened in the foster home but she was fast asleep so the rest of my brothers just assumed that she didn't fit in with her old foster family. So it made her feel lonely. Although I don't think that's what actually happened because I heard foster homes could be really shitty.

Especially since my friend Marco used to deal with foster homes but he joined our Mafia so he was able to escape.

I think somethings up, and I'm gonna find out and I know exactly how.

   The plan was I was gonna take her shopping and get closer to her which will allow me to redeem myself for what happened 11 years ago. I'll be able to get closer to her and maybe she'll open up to me. Also school was starting soon she needed new clothes and supplies.

I need to redeem myself

___________The next Day_______________

I grabbed my keys and headed downstairs there I saw all my brothers in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hey is Scar down yet", I asked.

When I said her old nickname all of my brothers tensed up. That name definitely brought back memories.  I wonder if there still angry with her, and I wonder if she's still angry with us.

"No shes still in her room", Xavier says

"Well its Saturday and schools resumes on Monday so I thought I would take her shopping", I said.

My brothers looked at me weirdly.

"What?...just because you all are mad at her doesn't mean I have to be", I said smirking.

"Dude what about bro code", Luca says.

"Shes our fucking sister who not to mention we left 11 years ago...look I'm tryna make ammends", I said.

" Are you seriously defending her we basically protected her from the horrors of this world she should be fucking thankful", Chris said.

It was kinda wierd seeing Chris get this angry that was more of a Xavier and Luca thing.

"Calmati, ci occuperemo di lei più tardi, lascialo stare. (Calm down, we'll take care of her later, leave him alone)",Flavio said.

I decided to just ignore them and head to Scarlettes room.

When I walked In I heard the faint sound of crying. Immediately she stopped.

"Who's there?" she asked

"Its me...um Jace get ready were going shopping"

I wonder why she was crying about I hope we didn't make her that upset yesterday.

I head downstairs and all my brothers are watching me with hard stares as I sit in the kitchen and make burritos for me and her.

After 15 minutes I hear her coming down the stairs.

No.

She was not wearing that.

Scarlettes outfit

I could see her stomach

I could see her stomach.😤

no
no
no
no

"Change", I said.

All my brothers whip their heads around so fast and I swear they're eyes popped out of their heads.

"Why?", she asked.

"Cause I said so Change right Now", I said sternly.

Then she ran upstairs and came back with a jacket.

"Are you happy now?" she asked.

To be honest her legs are still out in the open so no, but whatever.

"As a matter of fact I am", I said smirking.

She just rolled her eyes and sat on the farthest barstool away from us. My brothers rolled their eyes at this. I just started laughing and everyone just looked at me like I was crazy.

oops.

There was still a lot of tension and it was so thick that you couldn't slice it with a knife.

After she finished her burrito we headed outside and headed towards the cars. She looked surprised by how many their were some of them were backup cars for mafia business.

I chose my favourite red Lamborghini and she got in.

I gasped.

oh.

my.

Gosh.

____________________________________
A/N: Its the middle of the night and I couldn't continue sorry for the cliffhanger 🥰.

What do you think happened?

Thanks for giving my book a chance❤<3