Will you marry me?

Trigger/Kink⚠️: dirty talk

Preview(feel free to skip):
Sam finally gets up the courage to propose to the love of his life, Cole Robert Brock

Bttm- Colby / top- Sam

Sam pov
I'm doing it. I am doing it! I am proposing to Colby, my one true love. I'm about to leave to go pick out the perfect ring for him. I have a few ideas, but I don't have anything on a waiting list.
I walk into the store and I'm greeted by a nice young woman. "Hello, you must be Samuel?" She asks, putting her hand out for me to shake. "Yeah, that's me." I reply, shaking her hand. "I hear you're gonna propose to your long time boyfriend? Is that correct?" She asks. "Yes that's right." I smile. "Where do you plan on proposing?" She questioned, pulling out a small notebook and pen. "Well, we are flying back to Kansas to visit family so I was thinking I'd ask the question at the old warehouse that him and I used to hang out in with our friends when we were teenagers. I'm gonna set up a picnic on the roof like we did when we had our first kiss." I explained, imagining that night. "Oh my gosh! That's gonna be amazing!" She exclaimed. "Tell me about this boyfriend of yours." She says, smiling. "Well, his name's Colby. He's got the most beautiful blue eyes ever. People always say that we will never work out because he's known as the dark lord to our friends and fans, and then there's me. Bright and bubbly. But he can be like that too, only around curtain people though. He is shy around most people but once he feels that he can trust you, he'll treat you like family. His style is a bit more out there but, I do think a more simplistic ring would be best." I state. "I think I have the perfect ring for him. If you'd follow me, I'll show you." She says pointing to the other side of the store and leading me there.
"What do you think? Honestly from what you told me about Colby, I think it is perfect for him." She says, setting the box on the table. "Oh my god! I literally had that ring saved as an idea." I say, grabbing the box, examining the ring.

"That's the one

"That's the one. That's the one for sure." I say in awe that I actually picked out a ring.

No pov
"What's up guy's it's Sam and Colby!! Today we're back at the warehouse." Colby says to the camera. "If you don't know what we are talking about, you're probably a newer subscriber. This building behind us is a warehouse that Colby and I came to with our friends in high school. Let's get inside and see what kind of damage had been done since we've been gone." Sam finished the intro.
"Oh wow! That whole wall was smashed in. Assumingely by vandals. Oh my god sam!! Remember when you got up in the rafters and almost killed yourself?" Colby laughed. "Oh yeah! Haha, that was scary." Sam replied. "How bout when you got on top of that wall over there and tried to do a flip and busted your ass?" Sam brings up. "Yup... that was stupid of me." He laughs at his own idiocy. 
"The potato canon was by far the funniest thing to happen here." Sam says, smiling at the memories. "The BigNik target! Oh my god hahah!!" Colby dies laughing. "My favorite thing wasn't documented... The roof." Colby smiles, looking down. "Yeah... same. By far." Sam replies. "I love you Colby." Sam says, pulling the boy closer. "I love you too, Sammy." Colby says then kisses the blonde boy.

"Hey Colby, before we go, can I show you something?" Sam asked, holding Colby's hand. "Sure." Colby says, a bit unsure of what to expect. "Ok, close your eyes. I can guide you."

"Ok open." Sam says, standing behind Colby with his hands on his shoulders. When he opens his eyes, he sees a small picnic on the roof of the warehouse, where they had there first kiss.

 When he opens his eyes, he sees a small picnic on the roof of the warehouse, where they had there first kiss

"Sam!! Really? A picnic?" Colby laughs at the cute gesture. "You like?" Sam asks, smiling like a child. "Yes, I love it Sammy. I love you so much." Colby responds. "Let's go eat. I got Ben to sneak up here and set this up." Sam says, dragging Colby over to the blanket.
Once they finished, they just laid there, watching the stars. "I can literally see the stars in your eyes, Sam." Colby giggles. "I can see our future in yours." Sam responds. "Oh? What does it look like?"  "Well... I see you snuggled in my arms. Me pulling something out of my pocket." He says, pulling a box out of his pocket. "Colby, you are my best friend, you are my soulmate. I love you more than life itself. I want spend the rest of our days together. So I want to ask you, will you marry me?" Sam asks. "Oh my god Sam." Colby panics, tucking his face in between his knees, bawling. "Yes! I'll marry you Sam."  He stutters and Sam slides the ring on his finger. "I love you baby boy." Sam says, kissing Colby jaw. "Let's get back to the hotel." He says, grabbing Colby's hand. "Ok."

The second they got into the room, Sam pinned Colby to the door, attaching there lips. Colby wraps his arms around the blonde males neck, pulling there bodies closer. Sam pulls Colby back, spinning them around and pinning Colby to the bed, retrieving a whimper from his lips. He grabs onto the boys shirt. "Off." He growls, nipping at his neck. Colby does as he's told, taking off his top. "You're so damn hot baby. I'm the only man that can play with you right? You're not gonna go being slutty behind my back, are you?" Sam smirks against the boys soft skin, kissing and leaving marks down his chest to waist band. He sits back up and takes off his shirt before going right back to marking the boy under him as his. "Oh fuck no! Only for you Sammy." Colby replies, pulling Sam up and kissing his neck. He flipped them over, getting Sam on his back. He unbuckled the mans pants, yanking them down. "Want these off, too?" Colby teases, referring to Sam's boxers. "Come baby. Don't test me. You know what to do." Sam says, grabbing onto Colby's hair. Colby took off Sam's boxer and very lightly trailed his finger up the mans cock, getting a little moan from him. He wraps his hand around the base of his fiancées cock, bringing his hand up and down. Sam's head flings back when Colby wraps his lips around his tip, slowly going down the length then pulling back and repeating this until Sam couldn't handle it anymore. "Oh my god baby. S-Stop. I'm not cumming yet."  He snaps, pulling Colby off by lightly pulling on the boys brown hair. "On your stomach, babyboy." Sam commands, Colby doing just that, pushing his ass up a bit, too. Sam grabs the lube from the side table, putting some of his fingers. "Ready baby?" He asks, placing his fingers against Colby hole. "Yes."  He nods, lightly holding onto a pillow. Sam carefully pushes one finger in, getting a whine from Colby. "You ok?" Sam asks, slowly moving his finger. Colby just nods, getting used to the feeling of Sam's finger. Soon enough, Sam adds another finger. Not long after, Colby's begging for Sam's cock. "Sam please! I'm ready, I-I need you." He whimpers, pushing back on his fingers. "You sure?" Sam teased. "Yes! I'm sure, please Sam. Fuck me." Colby begs. Sam takes his fingers out of the boy and flips him over and lines up with his hole. "Ready?" Sam asks. Colby frantically nods, "yes!" He kisses Sam's neck. Sam slowly pushes into his beautiful fiancée, struggling to wait to thrust. After a few minutes of adjusting, Colby nods and Sam starts to move. Sam almost immediately found Colby's prostate. Practice makes perfect right? "A-Ahh! Fuck!" Colby screams out in pleasure.  Sam continuously rams into that same spot causing Colby to tremble and scream because of the immense pleasure. "S-Sam! Gonna cum!" Colby managed to say. "Cum for me pretty boy." Sam growls, right up against Colby's ear. Almost like it was on cue, Colby came all over his belly. Just the sight alone causes Sam to cum.
After a few minutes of recovery time, Colby is all snuggled up to Sam's side. "I love you Sam." He says, half asleep. "I love you, too baby." Sam replies, pulling Colby closer. 'I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this man.' He thought before dreaming about that exact thought.