Prank wars

Preview(feel free to skip): Sam pulls a prank on Colby after him & Kat broke up saying he likes him. Secretly he does actually like him. That's why Him and Kat broke up...

Top- Colby / Bttm- Sam

No pov

"Hey Colby come here for a minute!" Sam shouts from his room. He walks over to the camera to check the angle before Colby walks in. "Yeah what's up?" Colby asks, peeping his head through the door. "Come sit down." Sam gestures you the end of the bed, sitting down there. "Everything ok?" Colby asked, concern lacing his voice. "Yeah. I just needed to get something off my chest." Sam replies, playing with his fingers. "Ok, when you're ready to tell me, go ahead. I'm listening." Colby says with loving eyes. "O-Ok. Well Colby. I like you." Sam quietly says. "No you don't." Colby gets up not believe it one bit. "Colby, I'm not joking." Sam snaps back, with pain in his voice. "No you don't! I'm not stupid." Colby yells. "COLBY! I've loved you since the day I met you, I acted like I didn't because I was afraid of rejection. Katrina and I broke up because I can't hide it anymore!" He confesses. This was real. This came from his heart. He really does love Colby. "W-What? Are you serious?" Colby asks, shocked. "Yes. We broke it off because I didn't love her as much as I love you." Sam replies with tears in his eyes. Without hesitation, Colby walks up to Sam, locking there lips. It was like they had kissed a thousand times before. But in reality it was the first. There lips moved in perfect unison. After a while Colby's tongue slid across Sam's bottom lip. Sam instantly gives in, letting Colby tongue invade his mouth. Immediately loosing any slight bit of dominance he had. Sam pulls away for a second. "C-Colby, the camera." He giggles, pointing to the camera. "Camera?" Colby asks, confused. "I was trying get that off my chest by turning it into a prank so I could 'forget about it'". Sam says, looking down. "Oh." "Are you mad?" Sam asks. "No, of course not. You were just scared." Colby says, waking over, turning off the camera. He walked back to Sam and went back to kissing the boy. The second they made contact again, Sam's arms wrapped around Colby's neck. Colby swiftly swung his hands behind Sam's thighs, wrapping them around his hips, pinning him to the closet door. Sam pulls at the back off Colby's shirt. "Want me to take it off?" Colby laughs at how need Sam's being. "Yes. Take it off." Sam replies. "Did you say please?" Colby teases. "Please, I'll take mine off, too." Sam begs. "Ok fine." Colby sets sam down in the bed and takes his shirt of as Sam does the same. As soon as they both had there shirts off, Sam grabs Colby by his belt buckle, pulling him to the bed. "On your back." Sam smirks. Colby listens to Sam because he knows that Sam's gonna be the sub, he wanted him to have that one minute of glory. Sam crawls on top of Colby, kissing down his chest. He frantically unbuckled Colby's pants. "Relax, baby. We have all night don't we. No need to rush." He says, playing with Sam's hair. Sam slows down a bit but still moves quickly, trying to get what he wants as soon as he could. Colby stood up and took off the remainder his clothes and laid back down. Sam quickly got back on top of Colby and got between the males legs. Sam looked up to get approval from Colby, which he got along with a shocked look. Sam brushes it off and does what he wants, try's to please Colby. Sam wraps his hand around Colby's cock, carefully moving it up and down, repeating this until he decides to use his mouth instead. He places his hand at the base of Colby's cock and looks up at Colby through his lashes as he slowly slides his mouth down his cock. Colby immediately throws his head back into the pillows. "Oh my god Sam!" He moans, grabbing the boys head, trying not to buck his hips up. "You're so good at that Sam." He praises the smaller boy. Sam hums in response, sending a shock wave up Colby's cock. Soon enough Colby pulls Sam off of his cock, getting a confused look from him. "D-Did I do something wrong?" Sam asks. "Oh no baby. I was gonna cum. But I wanna fuck you first." Colby softly grabs Sam's jaw, making him look at him. "Oh, I thought I messed up some how." "No ,baby boy. I'm a pick guy, it takes a lot to get me to cum. You did great." "Colby?" Sam's practically whispers. "Yes?" Colby quickly responds. "I wanna ride you." Sam looks down. "What's stopping you?" Colby smirks.

"Ahh!" Sam screams out of pure pleasure, rolling his hips on Colby's cock. Colby hands on Sam's hips, ready to flip them over if Sam gets tired. "You're so gorgeous, Sam." Colby moans, reaching up playing with the boys hair. Colby grabs Sam's cock, adding to the pleasure.

"Oh my god Colby." Sam whimpers. "Gonna cum." "Ok, let go baby." Colby says still jerking Sam off. Sam let out a silent scream. Colby's orgasm soon followed.
Sam got off of Colby and laid down next to him, instantly being pulled Closer. Colby pulled the comforter out from under them and covered them up. "Sorry about ruining your video." Colby said, looking to Sam. "You're kidding right? I got to tell you how I actually felt without saying 'it's a prank' after. I can come up with a new video for This week. I could save the footage I got from earlier to tell the fans how my life is going." Sam replies and then just sits back down with his head on Colby's chest. "I love you, too." Colby says out of no where. "What?" "You heard me. I love you." Colby quickly replies. "I-I love you, too."