Their big secret

Trigger/Kink ⚠️: werewolves, ABO (alpha, beta, omega), knotting, breeding, heat, chocking, belly bulge
This is a kinky one I guess😉

Preview(feel free to skip):
Sam & Colby live in a house full of humans that don't know their secret, They're werewolves . 'Their big secret' gets revealed when Sam goes into heat & Colby can't hold back anymore

A/N: in the new house. List of people in the house includes: Sam, Colby, Corey, Jake, Aaron, Elton, Devyn and Tara. Also, Devyn and Corey will be back together because I miss them

Top- Colby / Bttm- Sam

No pov
Sam is making himself some oatmeal for breakfast, trying to act as normal as he possibly can. Colby comes downstairs and clings to his boyfriend. "Morning, baby." Colby says, kissing Sam's neck and completely ignoring the fact that there's six other people in the room. "Good morning Colby. How'd you sleep?" Sam spins around to face Colby. "Good, I wish we were still in bed. Doesn't necessarily mean we'll have to go to sleep." He smirks agains Sam skin. "Colby, we're right here."Aaron eventually speaks up, feeling really uncomfortable. "Get something to eat so we can go film then come right back here and relax for the rest of the day." Colby sighs and walks over to the fridge to find something to eat. "Fine. I didn't want to though."  He said grabbing the milk and then a box of cereal from the cabinet. "I know!" Sam yells, laughing at him. "Let's just get this over with so we can come home and.. cuddle."

After filming
No pov

Everyone was in the living watching a movie. All the couples on top of each other. Colby gets up to get a snack. After a few minutes Sam starts to act weird. He was clinging to a pillow, twitching, blushing and he had his face buried in the pillow. "You ok Sam?" Corey asks, noticing that he was now in a ball, rocking back and forth. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine, just a stomach ache." Sam replies on the verge of tears because of the pain. Colby hears this from the kitchen and comes running in and sits next to Sam. "You ok baby?" Colby whispers, kissing Sam's temple. "Heat." Sam mouths to Colby. "Sam! Did you either piss your pants or have an orgasm?" Elton laughs, pointing to Sam's lower half. Colby hormones are going haywire as they talk. Sam's scent is causing his body to react. He clenches his jaw and grabs onto the blanket they were using, gripping it full strength as he tries not to take Sam right then and there. "Colby, what's wrong?" Jakes asks, still laughing at the joke Elton made about Sam. "Well first off, I'm gonna give you all three seconds to quit laughing at Elton's shitty joke before I rip all your limbs off one by one. Second, Elton has no room to talk. He pissed his pants during an investigation because he was so scared. Third this is why we're different." He says as his eyes start glowing red, fangs pop out and he grabs Sam and runs upstairs.

"What the fuck?!" Aaron freaks out, not knowing what he just saw. "They're werewolves. Sam must be an omega then. Cause he started to fell weird and it effected Colby. So Colby must be Sam's alpha." Tara states, in disbelief that she lived in a house with two of her favorite creatures. "How do you know all this?" Corey asks. "Lots of creatures that were rumored to be fake have been proven to be real, werewolves being one of them. And ABO is just something that is known when it comes to werewolves." Devyn says out of nowhere. "ABO? What does that mean?" Jake asks. "It means Alpha, Beta, Omega. The reason Sam started to feel sick was because omegas get this thing called a heat. It comes once a year and it pretty much the peak of mating season. So the reason it was effecting Colby was because Sam has a scent that is only noticed by werewolves, mainly alphas. Those scents change depending on moods so when he went into heat, Colby could tell. Heat causes arousal for alphas and occasionally betas so that why they ran off. So earplugs everyone!" Devyn explains. "How do you know all this?" Jake asks in complete shock. "I studied mythical science and biology."

With Sam and Colby

Colby pins Sam to the bed, bitting and kissing his neck. "Colby, it hurts. Help me please." Sam begs, prying at his own clothes, trying to get out of it. Colby grabs a hold of Sam's shirt and rips it, freeing Sam from the constricting fabric.

Sam bucks his hips up subconsciously, trying to get some sort of pleasure. Colby's eyes are now dark red with a black haze around the outside. His fangs out, ready to attack.

Once both the wolves were out of there clothes, Colby wasted no time kissing all over Sam's chest. "Are you sure you want this?" Colby asks, not wanting Sam to do something he'll regret.

Ya see, this is Sam's first heat. He knew the symptoms so when It happens he knew what was going on.

"Yes Colby!! Please! Just make it stop!" Sam cries out. Colby flips Sam over to see Sam's omega slick all over his thighs. 'He really does want this.' He thought to himself.

Since Sam was an omega, an omega in heat at that, he didn't need to be prepped. Colby grabbed a pillow from the top of the bed and slid under Sam's hips, propping him up. He wanted Sam to me as comfortable as possible. "Ready baby?" Colby asked, peppering Sam's neck in kisses. "Yes! Just make the pain go away! Please Colby!" Sam begs, shaking because of the immense pain he's in.

Colby places one hand on Sam's back and on his hips, before slowly and very carefully pushing into his mate. Sam let out a silent scream but within seconds, be began to rock his hips back against Colby.

Seeing that Sam was in no pain, Colby began thrust.. fast and pretty hard too. "Oh my god Colby!" Sam moans, reaching back to grab Colby's hair.

Colby flipped Sam onto his back a placed the pillow right the middle before re-entering his mate. Sam reaches for one of Colby's hands, placing it around his throat, wanting to be choked. Was Colby surprised that Sam had a thing for being choked? Not really. But he was surprised that Sam would grab one of Colby's hands and place it around his neck? Absolutely!

This only made Colby go harder. Sam's eyes are completely rolled back out of pleasure. He could feel Colby's knot getting bigger by the second. Soon enough, he began to feel his belly bulging a little. "You're so fucking hot, baby." Colby moans and places his hand on the little bulge as he continued to fuck the life out of the blonde.

"Colby.. gonna cum, can I?" Sam managed to spit out in between moans. The feeling of Colby's knot expanding inside of him starting to become painful. "Wait. When I cum, then you can." Colby says though deep panting breaths. Sam just whimpers, trying to hold back from cumming without permission.

"Cum for me, Sammy." Colby growls, his red eyes looking deep into the depth of Sam's sea blue orbs. Sam wastes no time, cumming all over his belly and Colby's chest. Colby's knot busts, causing both of them to let out a scream of pleasure. Once Colby knot had gone down fully, he pulled out and flopped down next to Sam.

His aftercare instincts kick in instantly. He goes into the bathroom and brings back a warm towel, placing it on Sam's belly. Sam ruts around a bit, naturally omega instinct. Better change of fertilization. Once he stops, Colby cuddled up next to him, pulling the blanket up over them.

Then there's a knock at there door. "Who is it?" Sam shouts, still a bit dazed. Then they heard Corey's voice "do you guys need anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know!" He said in a high pitch voice. "Shut up Corey!" Colby snaps back. "Leave them alone, Corey." Tara yells from downstairs. They just laughed and snuggled back up. "Good night Colby, I love you." "Night Sammy. I love you more." "Not possible."