Chapter 33

"Y/n! I-" again she walked past him without even looking at him

"Y/n! I-" again she walked past him without even looking at him. She's giving him a silent treatment since yesterday and now even in the university, she's not even considering him as a person. As usual yoongi got dressed in his piano teacher's outfit but today he's gloomy. He even punished Namjoon and Jungkook to clean the class to which Namjoon whined but Jungkook just clapped in excitement which irked yoongi more.

Jungkook became a true fan of all the three officer's in disguise and Taehyung is literally taking advantage of his dedication and getting free ice-creams everyday where Jungkook works.

"Now you see that's how we feel when just ignore us sometimes!" Hoseok spoke breaking the silence and yoongi flinched due to sudden entry of his two friends.

"Woah! Cool hyung you just looked as if we caught you up watching kinky stuff. I know you do that, don't you?!" Taehyung commented while wiggling his eyebrows to which Hoseok gave a smack on his head. And yoongi just walked to the empty classroom and the two dorks followed him.

"You're becoming impossible day by day!" Hoseok said out loud and Taehyung just pouted in response.

"I don't know what have I done in my previous life to have you both in this university too. Why don't you guys leave me for a second." yoongi said out loud while massaging his temples as he took a seat on the bench.

"May be you died virgin that time!? Or you just rejected an extremely gorgeous woman in your past life." Taehyung just shrugged by saying his thoughts out loud.

"I really want to smack you Tae but I think you're right!" Hoseok agreed.

"I don't want her to ignore me, wait! Why didn't I think of that before?" Yoongi mumbled to himself as his face lit up with happiness.

"What is he going to do?" Hoseok whispered to Taehyung while watching his friend taking out his phone and typing something desperately.

"Maybe is booking a hotel for both of-"

"Even before you say something stupid let's just see OK." Hoseok cut off his words and they both leaned over his shoulder to see what his friend is typing.

"Don't forget you have to learn basketball. I hope you will not ignore that too, see you at basketball court at our regular time. Don't skip it or you will have to get embarrassed in your next P. E too." yoongi texted with a smirk on his lips.

"If you don't know what you are doing right now then let us inform you!" Hoseok said and signalled Taehyung with his eyes.

"You're acting like a complete asshole hyung!" both Hoseok and Taehyung yelled in his ear to which yoongi just shrugged.

Yoongi's phone buzzed and he immediately unlocked it seeing her text.

"JERK" in all caps. He chuckled softly while looking at the text.