Chapter 36

"I have got a great team"

She stirred in her bed for a comfortable position and felt herself being dragged towards a warm body. She opened her eyes and in a slow pace and blinked a few times to get rid off the blurriness.

She found herself in his arms with his arm snaked around her waist and her head laying on his other arm. Pulling away from him she hugged the duvet to her chest and looked at the innocent and cute human being sleeping soundly beside her.

She chuckled softly at how adorable he looked while sleeping peacefully. Her hand automatically went to caress his messy hair and she inhaled sharply when he opened his eyes in a swift motion and she stopped caressing his hair but smiled when he nuzzled into to her palm closing his eyes as he loved the feeling.

He dipped his head in the crook of her neck hugging her tightly to which she let out a few giggles.

"Good morning!" his voice sounded raspy as he mumbled his words against her skin.

"Good morning!" she greeted him by caressing his messy hair and he further nuzzled into her neck smiling at her gesture.

"Hungry?!" he asked while pulling away from her neck and looked into her eyes to which she just nodded in reply.

"let's fresh up and eat. I will cook for you." he stated placing a soft peck on her forehead.

They both got freshen up and dressed in a new set of clothes he carried her in his arms and placed her on the chair near the dining table. He gave a peck on her forehead and left to cook breakfast.

She watched him preparing breakfast as his face turned cutest when he scrunched his nose while stirring. She watched him preparing breakfast with a black apron on, as she placed her chin on her hand.

She just kept watching him with a smile on her face . She didn't knew that they will end up being together. It seemed that yesterday was a bit fast for her to give in but she thought she may regret if she didn't give in that time. He made it so perfect for her. He's gentle and caring. He asked her permission for each and every thing he did. She liked it and it felt like he respects her choices.

"Here you go!" she smiled as he placed the plate of pancakes for breakfast on the table. He sat on the chair beside her and scrunched his nose looking at her.

"What?" Y/n asked.

"You're so far away from me." he said cutely while pressing his lips together tightly. He's soooo cute.

"What do you want me to do then." she booped his button nose while giggling.

"Here!" he patted his lap and opened his arms for her to settle making her to chuckle softly at the adorable baby in front of her. She made her way to him and he dragged her making Y/n to land on his lap comfortably.