Chapter 35 (🔥bring holy water!)

Distraction and their sealed love

"You've been here for so many days mister! Still not going to spill anything huh? Do I need to make your punishments more cruel!?" the man asked while grabbing the chin of the guy who got tied up to the chair and who couldn't even lift his head du...

"You've been here for so many days mister! Still not going to spill anything huh? Do I need to make your punishments more cruel!?" the man asked while grabbing the chin of the guy who got tied up to the chair and who couldn't even lift his head due to all the bruises on his body.

"Chief Kim! He will die if we torcher-"

"I don't remember asking you for advice!? And if he is of no use to us then kill him!" Jin harshly released the guy's chin and turned around.

"But chief! How-"

"Burn him alive!" Jin said sternly with his cold face showing nothing, but his eyes held fire in them. He wanted everyone who is the reason for his family being shattered even before it could form, to experience the same pain his love had faced that day.

"P-please, no! Don't!" the guy spoke with great difficulty and it was a miracle for him to even speak like that. His words only made Jin to smirk evilly and he turned realizing that his plan of threat worked.

"So tell me! The last kidnap of your boss wasn't that successful right! He even sent all the new recruits to his mission. Which I found odd. Then! I found you following me! Why did you follow me and what's the reason behind the failure of your not so keenly planned kidnap." Jin asked lowly which made his voice to be darker than ever and he leaned over his body over the desk with his arms as a support on the desk.

"It was a distraction! He tried to kidnap but later he thought it is not safe as you're working hard to catch him." the man said while his breathing uneven and uneasy.

"What! Distraction!?" Jin knew that it was a trap but still he need to confirm his doubts. That would never ever take chance for the kidnapping thing and he wouldn't have just sent new recruits to do such a thing. He was never that easy on his workers. The leader killed his own employee for making a mistake and burned him into ashes In Amanda Lockwood's case. Jin knew that it was a trap but what trap?

"He cleverly shifted and shipped some of the girls he had to other countries. And it was difficult for him to sell them as you made the security tight! So he distracted you all towards the next victim who might get kidnapped and you shifted your force to search desperately for the next victim. And he easily got you distracted as you all were busy in the next victim concept and forget about the girls who were already his victims." Jin punched the man before him with full force such hid face got whipped to the other side due to the impact.

"Why did you follow me!" Jin asked as if he didn't do anything earlier.

"He heard you have a special team in disguise and he wants to know them and asked me to follow you." the man said and another punch landed on his back along with chair he got tied up to and his already bruised face is more bruised.

"So he's searching for them! Damn!" Jin got frustrated and brushed his hair back while clenching his fists.

...................