16

LEE MINHO

how can I know who he love? , but I don't want to know ,why the though of someone he loves hurts so much? , why I don't want to see him with someone else? why am I being selfish now? , stop minho just stop it's for him not for you .

"d-daddy?" he said waking up and rubbing his eyes , he looked up at me and smiled , I forced a smile and hugged him closer i need to find out for his own good , maybe his freinds know -.....my thoughts were interrupted with Han nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck you're making it harder to me baby.

"d-daddy can hannie h-have a play d-date wif minne and l-lixie?" he asked blinking his eyes cutely i feel like crying - " sure baby go get ready and I'll call hyunjin and changbin okay?" I said and run my hand through his fluffy hair .he smiled and kissed my cheek "th-thank you , you're the b-best " he said and ran to the bathroom I miss him already......

~~~~~~~~~~~

"hannie don't run you'll fall" I say seeing him run in front of me he giggled and nodded obviously happy that he gonna meet his freinds , me and the boys agreed to meet in the park the weather is quite nice today so why not?.oh and Chan went with jeongin to the dentist they'll catch up with us later .

"HANNIE" I turned around to see the others , seungmin and Felix running to han and crashed him in a group hug , his smile is way bigger now , they both grapped his each and ran to the flower field , I turned to see changbin and hyunjin having the same loving gaze on there faces , looks like am not the only one .

i went to set on a bench , and they sat next to me , my eyes never left han though , the air was playing with his hair and he was laughing calm down heart why are you beating like this? .

"can I say something?" changbin said , me and hyunjin hummed waiting for him to continue

"man Felix had me wrapped around his literally little finger " he said with a dry chuckle " I... I don't know what's wrong with me , I just want to love him and protect him from every thing , I feel so cheesy with him like I wanna kiss him and cuddle him , I feel like a fucking high school girl around her first crush , and I swear with one smile he can turn my whole day better and I be happy all day long , I feel so...so-..."

"so in love" hyunjin said looking at seungmin  " so fucking in love " he sighed and looked at me along with changbin , I nodded and looked down my heart hurts so much ...

"you good cats freak?" changbin said

"you see trashbin-.."

"don't call me that"

"as I was saying shortie trashbin, ever since that incedent he been having those nightmares everynight , every. single . night , and it hurt me you know?, it hurts to see him hurting , so I called a doctor , he said the nightmares are just bad memories , and to go those memories need to be replaced " i said holding my head in my hands

"oh-...and am asuming with someone that he loves right?" hyunjin said and I nodded

"did you ask him?"

"am gonna ask him today ...it hurts I swear way too much" i said letting out a chuckle , and hyunjin patted my back "it's okay min " he said " yeah whatever " i said looking down .

"MIN M-MIN HYUNGIE" han yelled running to us along with Felix and seungmin , I smiled as he sat on my lap ,he looks so beautiful with a flower crown  people around us gave us weird looks but I don't give a fuck about them "you look like a Prince hannie " i said seeing him blush " thank y-you hyungie , h-hannie made one f-for you too" he said showing me the crown that match his .

I smiled as he put it on my head "n-now you look l-like a king" he smiled shyly , and started playing with my shirts pottens he's making me fall even deeper .

"hyunjinnie hyung can we have ice cream ?" I see seungmin clinging into hyunjin's arm he looks like a puppy no wonder hyunjin fall for him

"yesh binnie hyung pleaaash " Felix added jumping up and down , and han looked up at me and pouted "hannie w-wan ice cream t-too" he said .

" i mean who the fu-....."

"CHANGBIN" me and hyunjin yelled

"...-fudge are we to say no?" he chuckled nervously , making us shake our heads in disbelieve

Chan and jeongin joined us , we really enjoyed watching the littles eating all messily , and being so cute .

back at the dorm

alright minho it's time ..

"hey hannie?" I said and he paused the cartoon he was watching and looked at me those eyes ..

"yes d-daddy?" hey gave me all his attention , I smiled and set right in front of him .

"can you tell han to come out?, I need to talk to him about something very important" I said and he looked confused

"big people t-talk?" he asked and I nodded , he nodded and closed his eyes for a bit and when he opened them he looked every where but me , that's a different between han and hannie , he doesn't make eyes contact with me at all , and he always avoid my face , mean while hannie look at my face all the time and give me a lot of kisses in my cheeks

"hey jisung " i said

"h-hey hyung" he said  still looking down

" I'll ask you a very important question and I need you to answer me honestly okay?"

"y-yes hyung"

"do you love anyone han?" I asked and his eyes widen "w-what?"

"do you love anyone?" I asked again , and he looked down before nodding his head , he was blushing , I sighed

"can you call him for me I need to talk to him it's really important" I said and he looked  Hesitant for a secound , but then walked to his desk and took his phone  dialed a number then gave me the phone and ran TO the bathroom , I didn't even bother TO look at the contact name .

i suddenly heard the familiar ringtone of mine , I frowned that's not the right time for someone TO call , I walked to it and checked the name .

only to see 'hannie 💙' is calling....

what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

also thank you guys for the 1k 😢💙💜
i lobe you allllllllll

also we're number #4 in minsung ranking yaaaaayyyyyyy

thank you