34

"hyungie are we there yet?" jisung asked for the ninth time they've been driving for two hours now.

" patient sweetie we're almost there " minho said caressing jisung's thights with one hand ,jisung pouted and placed his hand on the top of minho's hand .

after what seemed like hours to jisung they arrived at a very huge building , minho exited the car first and ran to open the door for jisung.

"what is this place hyung ?" jisungs asked tilting his head TO the side " you'll see" minho said and took his hand guiding him through the large building he heard minho saying 'how did my father do this ?' but he shrugged  it off .

jisung knew that minho come here a lot since everyone greeted him and most wished him good luck

Is there's some kind of a competition going on?

or it's an award show?

and thoughts kept going through jisung's head and got cut off when the stopped and intered an empty room it was white and jisung was confused .

"hyung?" he asked and reviced a nervous smile from minho "stay here baby I'll be right back okay" minho said and jisung stopped him by grapping his hand .

"good luck hyung" he smiled even though be doesn't know what for but he said it anyway making minho smiled and kiss his lips softly ,"thanks baby" he said and left the room .

jisung didn't know what to do because the room was empty so I leaned against the wall drawing invisible things on the Palm of his hand and suddenly the lights went off making him gasp and panic , he wanted to open the door but it was locked , he knocked on the door "SOMEONE OPEN THIS DOOR"  he yelled but it was useless.

he heard some shuffling sounds and turned around" h-hyung?" he said and started walking forward his hand waving in front of him , and again her heard something moving "hyung is that you?" he asked a bit scared but he didn't recive any answer .

the lights suddenly turned back on and jisung closed his eyes for a little bit before opening them again he looked at the room in awe .

he started tearing up while walking around the room when did they put these here?" he asked him self looking at his and minho's pictures, there were even some pics from the video calls they made , most of the picture were jisungs and he really didn't know when they were taken.

"do you like it?" jisung turned around and ran to his hyung tracking him in a tight hug , " i love it what is it for hyungie ?" he asked looking up at minho who patted his head " this is not every thing  follow me minho said and hold his hand dragging him out of the room with another door again where did that came from? .

jisung followed minho around like a puppy he was exited and the smile never left his face .

he and minho entered another room but this one wasn't empty , it had a very hyuge Windows that showed a perfect view of the city , in the middle there was a table prepared with jisungs favorite food and again the walls were full of his pictures only his this time and in the ceiling you can read .

JISUNG ♡ MINHO 

it might seem cheesy but it meant so much to jisung he smiled widely and went to the table and sat "c'mon hyuuuungie let's eat" he said excitedly and started digging minho rubbed his palms and walked over ,jisung was eating while looking around at the room in awe being oblivious about how narvous minho was.

"are you done sweetie?" minho asked rubbing his hands againts his thights jisung nodded and stood up following minho again not forgeting to take a few pictures of the place .

they reached what seemed like the roof "close your eyes sungie" minho said and jisung obeyed and closed his eyes with his hands allowing his hyung to guide him .

"hyung?" jisung called when minho let go of him "open your eyes when I tell you okay?" he said and jisung nodded trusting his boyfreind .

he slowly removed his hands when minho told him  to gaspising softly at the sight , the roof top was decorated with  his favorite flowers he followed the tiny lights that led him to the middle of the place and there was a big heart that was made with the colourful lights he stepped in the middle of the heart and there was a big Commercials screen that's in the other building he could see himself in the screen he was surprised  waved and started doing some aego and probably everyone cooed at his cuteness , he was making hearts but stopped when he could see his hyung comming behind him in the big screen , he turned around ready to run into his arms but minho out his hand out and told him to wait so jisung stood and looked at him.

"Han Jisung , my beloved boyfreind you've been nothing but a light that shined my dark life , you changed me for the better and gave me all your love and care , sometime you call me your hero because I saved you but when I think about it you are my hero you're the one who saved me from the mesery tought me how to respect the others tought me how to treat other people , you  helped me to fix my relationship with MY parents and my freinds you loved me even when I was a shitty person and treated you badly .." minho sniffed and  jisung  allowed his tears to fall "...I don't know what would've happened to me if you didn't come to MY life I know that I was so lost without you and am not lost anymore and I know that I'll never I want you by my side forever loving me guiding me through the right things ......." jisung sobbed as minho walked closer to him standing right in font of him "I know you're still young but am selfish and I admit it i want you to become mine officially and grow old together I wanna adopt kids and have a little family and all those things , so will you Han jisung give me the honor and make me the happiest man alive " he said and pulled out his box dropping on one knee in front of jisung " be my forever jisung " he said and opened the box "marry me" he said and jisung started shaking from crying to much , not being able to form any words he nodded rapidly putting his hand out for minho to slide the ring into his finger .

minho got up and whipped jisungs tears even if he himself couldn't stop crying and hugged him closer to his body , cheers were heard and that made them pull away they looked to see their freinds and parents and also louder cheers from people down the street who were watching them on the big screen .

jisung became shy and hid him self in minho's chest "I can't beleive you did that" he said holding into minho's  chest 

"well I needed  everyone to know that you belong to me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😢💙💜💙