29

jiusng felt  a hand caressing his cheek , he opened his eyes to see minho smiling at him he smiled back and snuggled closer to minho .

"morning h-hyung"

"morning sleepy head " minho said kissing the top of his head .

"when did you wake up?"

  " about an hour ago"

"why didn't you w-wake me up? ...you didn't leave the bed didn't you?"

"well I had a beautiful view and I got lost in it that I didn't notice the time " minho said and winked at jisung making him groan " you're so c-cheesy" he said hiding his face into minho's chest because he doesn't want him to see his blush.

"you know you like it baby " minho chuckled making jisung groan again " i can't deny that " he said "carry me to the shower and wash me " HE added giving minho the puppy eyes and pouty lips and it was minho's turn TO groan " you're blackmailing me again " he complained but carried jisung anyway .

they showered together nothing sexual just  enjoying each other company , minho helped jisung dress and carried him down stairs .

"morning eomma" minho greeted

"morning minho morning jisungie" minho's mother greeted and serverd them breakfast .

"so what are you doing today?" she asked them , feeding jisung even if he wasn't in little space .

"am taking jisung out" minho said smiling and jisung's eyes lit up "for real?" he asked excited and minho nodded ruffling his hair "eat faster then" he said wantning to finish the breakfast as fast as he can making them snicker at him.

"h-hyungie hurry" jisung said dragging minho to the door "okay okay " minho said laughing .

"OH WOOOOW" jisung said looking around tha place its a water park , minho may or may not heard jisung talking to seungmin about how much he wanted to visit a water park and being the great boyfriend he is he decided to make that with reality .

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THAAAAANK YOUUUUUUUUUU" jisung hugged him and kiss all over his face "but I don't have any swimming clothes " jisung said pouting " now worries love i bought you since I already know your sizs " minho said smiling at jisung and gave him the shorts he got really exited and ran to change his clothes minho chuckled and followed him to change his own .

"ugh I should've bought another one" minho groaned , looking at the short jisung was wearing it was too short for his liking .

"you are not leaving my side" he said holding jisung by the waist glaring daggers to anyone that looked at him.

"I WANNA RIDE THAT AND THAT AND-....I WANNA RIDE THEM ALL" jisung said being so excited , and minho can't say no "alright baby" he said holding his hand tightly .

"HYUNGIE COME TO THE  WATER " jisung yelled from inside the huge the big poul waving his hand at minho who was sitting on the side his legs are inside the poul , minho waved  back at him but didn't go to the water he didn't feel like swimming (I have no idea about water parks so am just gonna use my imagination) .

jisung frowned when he saw some girls trying to flirt with his hyung , he can see that minho isn't really giving them any attention but it still bothered him , so he swam back to minho , he sat on his lap and kissed him , minho was surprised but kissed back wrapping his arms around jisung .

jisung pulled away and looked at the girls who looks so shocked and angery " hate to break to you ...wait no it's a pleasure to break to you but he's already taken so back off" he said securing his arms around minho's neck smirking as the girls left .

"wow baby am proud of you ,you didn't even stutter " minho said kissing jisungs neck .

"well I don't want any one around my boyfreind they should get their own" jiusng said trying to act angery making minho chuckle "you're gonna be the death of me " he said pinching jisung's cheek .

"c'mon let's try all the rides" jisung said pulling minho up to stand up , he yelped when minho carried him and ran to the huge water slide both laughing.

they litterally tried every thing and they almost got kicked out because minho almost broke some guys arm because he slapped jisung's ass saying that he has a nice ass and minho punched him saying 'do you find this ass nice cuz you're gonna get a lot of it' he started punching the guy and really wanted to break his hand if it wasn't for the guard .

"am exhausted" jisung said throwing him self in the bed , and minho fall on the top of him "ugh hyungie you're s-so heavy "he whined but didn't push minho away .

" thank y-you so much hyungie I really had so much f-fun today" jiusng said and minho flipped them so he can be laying on the bed with jisung on the top of him .

"any thing for you love " minho said and smiled when he heard jisung's  soft snores "nighty night hannie" he said  his eyes got heavier and he was fast asleep .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UWU 💜💙🌸