Chapter 1

I don't own Danmachi or BNHA :p.

Izuku was dead. No shit. He was standing in front of the deity who decided fates of the dead. How did this happen? Let's rewind a little bit...

A few hours ago.

"Look! It's Pro Hero Deku!"

"Yeah! He's going to save us!"

There had been a gang of notoroius villains on the loose, and right now, the whole gang was sighted around Hosu City. They were raiding a police station, for information, I guessed.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" The leader snarled. The gang turned towards me. Other pro heroes were coming soon, so I decided to distract them first. Green electricity crackled around me as I went into my combat stance.

"Let's dance."

Two of the thugs charged towards me, with the rest following suit. (Why doesn't movie villains charge together?) 

"One For All: FULL COWLING!" I sped towards them. I leapt into the air, leg first crashing into one of the thugs, knocking him out. The other ran towards me, brandishing some sort of diamond arm. I jumped over him, kicking him onto the ground, knocking him out too. A bulky guy came towards me, with some sort of armour quirk, his skin turning to metal.

"One For All 5%!" I made a huge blow onto metal guy's forehead. I knocked out the other 2, and looked at the leader. Before the leader could even register what was happening, I was in front of him, and hit his vital point, making him lose consciousness. I turned away from the bodies.

"Hey, Uravity? You coming-"

"DEKU LOOK OUT!" BOOM! Was all I heard before I blacked out.

When I woke up, I was dressed in a white t-shirt and cargo pants.

"What happened?" I groaned.

"You, are in the afterworld." A voice said. I looked up. A old man dressed in all white with a halo on his head looked down on me.

"Who are you?"

"You can call me God, I don't know, or you could just call me Gyro."

"Ok Gyro, you said I'm in the afterworld, I'm dead?"

"Yes, you were shot by the leader in the heart. Sorry."

I winced. "That's... okay, so what do I do now? Go to wherever I'm supposed to go?"

Gyro smiled. "That's the thing. Due to your heroic life bla bla, you get 2 choices. 1, you go have eternal peace, 2, you get reincarnated in a new life in another anim- world."

"Were you about to say anime?"

"No."

"Okay... I choose 2, by the way." Gyro frowned.

"Really? I thought you would've needed more convincing."

"Hey, Peace or a life with possible new adventure?"

"You make a fair point. Now, with a snap of my fingers, you'll have all the details you need for this world." Gyro snapped his fingers.

Knowledge flooded into me. 

"...Dungeons?"

"Yeah. You'll be gifted level 5, have a really dope weapon I created myself!"

"Dope?"

"Sorry, I'm just trying to be cool. Anyways, you will still have One For All, but you get a scythe along with it! It has magical abilities, like even if the scythe looks like it can't reach something, it will, poison is ingested in the blade, it will never be dirty, and the coolest part is, itcan change into a necklace and can never be stolen!"