Chapter 2

I don't own Danmachi or BNHA.

"Hey Hestia! Izuku Midoriya here wants to be part of our familia!" Bell burst into a room.

"Hey, Bell? Where is Hestia?" Izuku looked around.

"Here." Izuku looked down. Hestia was looking up at him. Izuku snorted and fell down laughing.

"So...So Short!" Izuku continued laughing while Hestia puffed her cheeks.

"Hmph!"  Izuku wiped a tear away.

"Sorry, sorry, anyways, I would like to be part of your familia."

"Hmph, with your attitude, even I don't want to accept you!"

Bell scratched his head. "Did I mention he is level 7?"

"But I'll give you a chance!" Hestia looked at Izuku.

"Are you really level 7?"

"Yeah."

"I don't believe it, take off your shirt." Izuku sighed and took off his shirt.

"YOu really are... okay! Tomorrow, you and Bell are going down to the lower levels of the dungeon."

Bell looked at Hestia. "Really?"

"Yeah, he's level 7, he can carry you." Izuku fell down laughing again, while Bell looked peeved.

"Hey! That's not nice!" He shouted. 

Timeskip.

Hestia and Bell were sleeping, while Izuku was wide awake.

I wonder what Uraraka and the rest are doing now...

Hey! Gyro is back!

Hi Gyro.

You have infinite stamina, so you don't have to sleep or stuff by the way. Anyways, Gyro out!

Izuku got up. "Infinite Stamina huh?"

Izuku went out and headed towards the dungeons.

Timeskip.

Bell woke up. He looked around. Where was Izuku? He found a note on the table.

Hi Bell,

Gone to the dungeons. Be back at 10. See ya!

Izuku.

Bell woke Hestia up in a panic. He showed her the note.

"That cocky brat, just because he's level 7 doesn't mean he can solo a dungeon..."

The door flew open.

"I'm back!" Izuku happily waved. 

"How could you solo a-" Hestia was about to yell at him when Izuku plopped a giant bag of gold onto the table, making it creak over the weight.

"Apparently the stuff I got was so hard to get it was worth a lot!" Izuku grinned.

"How-How did you.. Wahat-"

"Yeah!"

Bell had stars in his eyes again.

"This is a lot of gold! We could buy a feast or a new house, maybe some armour too!"

Hestia stared at Izuku.

"You managed to slay so many beasts without armour? Are you OP or something?" Izuku scratched the back of his head.