Chapter 6

hey :D

Izuku had no idea how he ended up in the Red Light District. He had been warned to never step foot in it. He was feet in. 

"Where's the exit?" He wondered, whilst walking down a lane. Girls looked seductively at him, motioning for him to get close. Izuku looked up.

"BEAUTIFUL NIGHT SKY BEAUTIFUL NIGHT SKY!" He thought, red painting his face. Suddenly, his hand was pulled. He looked at the girl.

"What are you doing?"

"Come on, you're a fine-looking man, you're here for some fun, come in, come in!" The girl said.

Izuku didn't have a say in it. Her grip was as hard as iron. He was dragged into a room with a girl in it. The girl.. was a neko? She had fox ears and a tail and was wearing an ancient Japanese robe.

"Uh...who are you?" Izuku asked.

"Haruhime. What do you want to do with me." Haruhima was straight-foward.

"UH, nothing?"

"..Nothing?"

"Uh yeah, also what's that thing on your neck?" Izuku pointed to a metallic collar. He went forward to touch it.

"No do-" As his finger touched it, his hand suddenly disappeared. It appeared again immediately with in a glitch. Haruhime's collar disappeared.

"W-What?"

"Hey old man, is this your doing?" Izuku asked.

"No, let me see.."

Haruhima looked nervous. "What did you do?"

"What?"

"You broke the collar."

"Uh, yeah?"

Haruhima started to tear up. "I'm free."

"What?"

If you don't know, Haruhime was supposed to be sacrificed bla bla.

Haruhima explained her situation to Izuku.

"Could you help me escape?" Haruhime pleaded.

"Sure!" Izuku grabbed her hand and yeeted out of the building.

"The district's exit is that way" Haruhima navigated Izuku.

A figure stepped at the exit just as they were about to reach it.

"That's Ishtar."

"The god?!" Izuku yelped.

"Yes. You have to defeat her to escape, she won't just allow you to run."

A crowd swarmed. They started cheering.

"FIGHT! FIGHT!"

"Well, foolish adventurer, you thought you could just run away with my experiment?" Ishar sneered.

"What is going on?" Izuku wondered.

You have to challenge her to a duel. Gods cannot fight people of lower beings, but adventurers can challenge whoever they want, go wherever the want to go, as long as they got the guts to do it.

"Okay thanks Kami." (was the god's name Kami? Well, he's Kami now)

"ISHAR! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!"

"A what?"

"A duel. If I win, I take Haruhime and you will never bother us again. If I lose, well, you can have her back."

Ishar laughed. "That's not enough. If I win, you be mine."

Izuku swallowed. "Deal."

"Then, let's begin."

Haruhime backed off as Ishar as fast as light struck a blow upon Izuku, who blocked it, but flew a few metres back.

Izuku got his scythe out and slashed at Ishar, who dodged it. Ishar suddenly released a cloud of pink smoke, which surrounded Izuku.

"The fu-"

"Like it? It's love magic, in a matter of seconds, you will be under my control. I win." Ishar cackled.

A gunshot rang. Ishar's triumphant face fell to a look of horror as a hole appeared right where her heart was.

Ishar fell down. (WHOS DOING LAST WORDS? WHATS THAT?)

A light appeared from the sky, dissolving Ishar. The crowd was silent. Then they roared in anger, desperate to slay the slayer. Izuku grabbed Haruhime and ran for the exit.