Chapter 5

I don't own Bnha or Danmachi.

Hestia had gathered quite the amount of people. But it was still less. Izuku needed to hatch a plan. Real fast. And he found one. (Basically what happened in the anime.)

The horn that boomed throughout the battlefield signalled the start of the war. Lilli was already in the enemy base disguised as that stuck up brat.

The enemies waited in anticipation.
"They're going down, losers." One of the guards sneered.

"I don't know, what about you." The guard fell. The other tried to raise his weapon but was struck down immediately. Izuku was standing there with a dagger. (The one on the left.)

Flashback

Flashback ..

Hey Izuku!

Hi Gyro.

So I'm going to give you a dagger and a skill that allows you to be invisible.

That's cool. Thanks!

Flashback end.

Ryuu was leading the frontal charge as Izuku was taking out guards. Bell meanwhile...

"When are they going to come? I'm getting bored being stuck in this tower-" The floor erupted under the guards. Bell burst through, smiling at them as he took them out. He started attacking the other guards.

Hestia and the gods were watching this match. Apollo was horrified that his familia was getting taken out bh the second. Freya stared at Bell, then at Izuku, who was now joining in the frontal and destroying anyone who came in his way.

"My my, two fresh catches..." She licked her lips.

Soon, Apollo's familia were beaten without mercy.

Hestia grinned sadistically at Apollo.

"You said anything right?"

Apollo was cowering.

"Well... You will give up everything. Your money, base, title, familia and return up there!" Hestia pointed up.

"NOOOO-" Apollo was cut short as a thunder bolt struck him and he dissapeared. Hestia and the people on her team cheered.

Timeskip. Basically moving in and stuff. Oh yesh, Ryuu moves in too!

Izuku was relaxing in the bath, Bell too.

"Today's fight was tough, huh?" Izuku grinned.

"Yeah, you were awesome, stealthy and stuff."

"You too, nice tower-destroying, man."

They relaxed... then a scream was heard. Izuku rushed out faster than Bell could.

He slammed open the door to the hallway.

"What?!" Hestia was crying like a god who suddenly abcame shor- oh wait. Anyways, there was a cockroach. That was all. Ryuu was behind her looking pretty calm. They looked at Izuku, who only had a towel covering his lower-body.

*cue nosebleed*

"Why are you both bleeding?"

Bell rushed out.

*cue nosebleed x2*

"Again?!"

"E-eh- we're okay, just go back to your bath. The cockroach ran away."

Izuku and Bell sighed and went back in while the girls wiped their nosebleeds.

Hestia was red while Ryuu was sorta pink. They had just saw two rock hard chests. :D.

End. Sorry if it is short, I run on emergency time