Chapter 4

(I don't own BNHA or Danmachi.)

Izuku just woke up and was about to go out when,

SWOOSH! An arrow stuck right next to Izuku's head, buried into the door. Izuku slammed the door shut, waking Hestia and Bell.

"What's going on?"

"We're under attack, must be Apollo's men." Izuku cursed.

"There's a back door." Hestia said.

"GO, I'll distract them." Izuku unclipped his necklace, his scythe appearing in his hand.

"But you'll get injured!" Bell said, worried for his comrade's safety. Izuku rolled his eyes.

"You forget that I'm the strongest currently. Now go! Go before they see you!" Izuku ran out of the door. Two arrows came towards him. Izuku sliced throught the air, sending an air wave and cutting the arrows in half, with help of One For All. 

He leapt towards the two archers on a rooftop, knocking them out with his scythe. Then he saw about 30 or so people charging towards him, Apollo's men.

There's no way I can take that many, well at least Hestia and Bell escaped. But I'm not going down without a fight!

Hi Izuku!

Izuku jumped.

Jeez, Gyro, don't suddenly talk to me!

Anyways, I decided to give you an extra ability cuz the viewers want to see your badassery, so now you have a bow with infinite arrows that can always find it's target and you are a complete expert at it! It comes in the form of a ring. 

Thanks Gyro, now who are the viewers again?

Bye!

A bow appeared in my hand.

Yes it's Yoichi's (Is this his name) bow from Seraph of the End

Yes it's Yoichi's (Is this his name) bow from Seraph of the End. I don't own this, Yoichi owns it.

"Cool." Izuku shot arrow after arrow, hitting all of the people, but not killing them. He injured their legs so they would collapse. The bow morphed into a ring on Izuku's index finger. 

Now where is Bell and Hestia?

A map appeared in his eyes and a red dot  was blinking in an alley. Izuku jumped from buildings to them.

Izuku landed on the ground.

"Hey!" 

"Did you lose them?" Bell asked.

"No," Hestia gasped. "I injured them so they wouldn't be able to come after us!"

Bell and Hestia looked shocked. (Warning, shock face will be common.)

"But there were so many people! We saw them when we were running!" Bell said.

"Oh yeah, I have a bow now!" I summoned my bow.

"That's so cool!" Bell had stars in his eyes again.

"Thanks! Maybe you can get your blacksmith friend to make one for you!" Izuku suggested.

"Maybe I should! Will you teach me then?" 

"Sure!" Bell hugged me. (Yay!)

Hestia cleared her throat.

"We should go, reinforcements will be coming for us."

"You're right." Izuku agreed. "Let's go."

Timeskip.

"So you accepted Apollo's challenge for a War Game?" Izuku said finally. He hoped he was wrong.

"Yeah." Hestia replied simply.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Izuku slammed onto the table. They were currently staying with the Loki Familia, as it was unsafe to go back to their own home.

"WE ONLY HAVE 2 PEOPLE IN OUR FAMILIA AND YOU EXPECT TO GO AGAINST 50?"

"Don't worry, I'll get as many people as I can to help, you do know some of them are willing to right?"

Izuku sighed. "You guys are crazy..."

Bell said, "Hey, if we win we can get anything we want, so let's do it!"

The door to their room opened. It was Aiz.

"Bell, I need to talk to you." Bell got up and walked out. Izuku looked at Hestia, who was looking a tad bit angry.

"Looks like Bell has quite some lovers..." Izuku chuckled. Hestia glared at him.

"You too, you just don't notice the girls looking at you when you go out."

"Haha- what girls look at me?!" This time, it was Hestia who laughed. Bell soon came back in.

"She wants to train me, and she wants you to be there too, Izuku, in case I make any mistakes that she didn't see." Izuku nodded.

"Well, it's late, I'm going to go practise, goodnight!"

"Don't you ever sleep?"

"Nah, I have an incredible amount of energy." Izuku said, not saying that he actually had infinite.

"Yeah, sure, one day we'll find you passing out. Good night!" Hestia said as Izuku closed the door.

Timeskip.

Izuku was on the roof meditating. [Insert Tanjiro meditating.]

He had just practised his scythe-work, and needed to practise his calmness.

"Nice night?" Izuku opened an eye. It was Aiz.

"Sure is." Izuku breathed [I'm getting total breathing concentration vibes].

"Don't you need to sleep?"

"Don't you need to sleep?" Izuku questioned back.

"No, I find myself more active in the night." Aiz closed her eyes, breathing the night's air.

"Then me too." Izuku went back to meditating.

"What do you think of Bell? As in, is he going to get better?"

"Well, he definitely will, he just needs more stamina at the moment." Izuku said.

"I have a question."

"Fire away."

"How did you get to level 7 without being in a familia? No one could possibly get to such a high level without a team."

"Well, let's just say I had experience."

"That doesn't answer the question, but okay."

"Do you like Bell?" Izuku fired 50% of his blackmail folder.

"W-What?" Aiz faintly blushed.

"Why would you say that?"

"Bell likes you, at least I think."

"Well, I don't.. like him, he's just a friend."

*Insert Bell dying.*

"Ah, okay, don't tell Bell, he'll pass out." Izuku said.

"Won't do. I got to go now, see you tomorrow, Midoriya."

"Izuku."

"What?"

"Call me Izuku, I don't really mind."

Aiz smiled. "Okay Izuku."

End.