You know that I want you

Today is Trixie's first time not the first time having sex, but with Katya what makes her even more nervous. It's not that she doesn't want it, it's just that she's nervous about not satisfying Katya. They both know that today would be the day without talking about it, when they arrived at Katya's apartment in Boston they went to their room and Trixie sat on her girlfriend's lap

"Do you really want to do this? We can stop if you don't feel comfortable"- She whispers, smiling at the girl.

"I'm ready Katya, this is not my first time and I want you"- Trixie answers

"I love you"- Katya said.

"I love you more"- Trixie respond.

She presses her lips against the Trixie, there's nothing quite like kissing her girlfriend, and she never wants to not be kissing them. Katya carries Trixie to her bed. Katya sets the girl in the middle of her bed and comes to lay above her.This is Trixie, her best friend since childhood and now her girlfriend, and she's in the middle of her bed going to rest on her knees, she removes Trixie's shirt with one quick motion, coming face to face with a vision of pale skin wrapped in pink satin and lace. Unable to stop at that, and not seeing any reason to, Katya continues with her mission of ridding Trixie of all items of clothing. Next to go are the tight jeans, and just as expected, Trixie's panties match her bra, and barely cover anything at all. They certainly do nothing to hide the wet patch right in the center of Trixie's core. Katya's mind is filled with the image of her girlfriend trying on lingerie with the hope that they'd be seen by her.

"Come here."- Katya tells her after feasting on the sight before her.

Trixie immediately complies, and goes to rest on her knees as well, raising her hands to Katya's cheeks. With a final look at her blue eyes, she brings their lips together again, capturing Katya in a kiss. Wanting to bring them even closer together, she reaches her hands out to Trixie's waist, but is stopped by the feeling of Trixie's own hands leaving her cheeks and moving to the zipper of her dress. Breaking their kiss apart with a whimper, Trixie swiftly removes the red garment, leaving Katya in her black lace body.

"Are you cold?"- Katya worriedly asks Trixie, noticing the girl had stopped moving, and that her skin is flushed with goosebumps.

"No,"- Trixie answers, finally removing her eyes from Katya's unimaginably gorgeous form, "I'm just a little nervous."

"You shouldn't be."- Katya says, swallowing then taking Trixie's soft hands in her own. "I want this. I want... you"

With a smirk and a glisten in Trixie's brown eyes, she takes Katya's narrow waist in her hands, and turns them over, practically shoving Katya down on the bed. She's wet, and so ready, she'd been wanting this for probably her entire life. Deft fingers open the buttons at her crotch, and then Trixie makes quick work of ridding her of the garment. Katya reaches her hands around and unclasps Trixie's bra. As soon as she does so, and throws the piece away, the incredible feeling of Trixie's bare skin against her own, of her puckered nipples grazing against hers, overpowers every coherent thought she may have been able to conjure previously. When her lips reach Katya's straining nipple, she almost cannot believe how good it feels, thinking that if Trixie continues sucking for long enough that might just make her cum. But Trixie doesn't let her ponder over that for too long, because almost as soon as she began, she continues moving downwards with a trail of hot kisses. The further down she goes, the more aware Katya becomes of just how natural it feels to have her girlfriend in her bed, touching her, making her feel more alive than she has in god knows how long. When she reaches her destination, Trixie makes sure to open her eyes, wanting to capture each of Katya's reactions. Opening her mouth and letting her tongue slide out, she licks a long line from Katya's core all the way to her clit. And then again, she lets the back of her tongue separate the lips of Katya's sex, arriving at her opening and moving it again to the throbbing bundle of nerves. Katya, however, is too controlled and constrained for her liking.