Chapter 24

Mature Content. Read at your own risk.

HAPPY READING! 🍌💦

Chapter 24

ZHAN GLARED at Yibo who's now happily smiling at him like an idiot. He's topless but his boxer is still on. He's grinning from ear to ear while looking at him from head to toe.

He's wearing a revealing maid outfit while there's a butt plug inside him with a long fur like a cat. He grimaced, "You have a weird fetish, huh?" He said sarcastically

Yibo chuckled, "Weird? Nah. You look hot wearing those, baby." He uttered before licking the side of his lips.

Yibo taps the controller of the butt plug making him shudder in pleasure. "Ohhhh, fuck!" He moaned feeling the vibrating butt plug inside him.

His knees wobble as the butt plug keeps on vibrating inside. Yibo tap another controller that controls the nipples clasp making it vibrate too.

"Ahhh... Oh my, God Yibo!"

His body almost collapses on the floor but Yibo's fast enough to catch him.

Zhan groaned, "Fuck, you horny shameless asshole. You really bring your toys, huh?" He hissed while looking at his luggage full of sex toys.

Yibo laughed, "Why? Don't you like it, baby? My toys miss you as I miss you." He whispered while licking his earlobe.

"After this, let's try the other outfit tonight." He uttered making him pushed Yibo away.

"No way!" He hissed but Yibo being an asshole, he taps both controllers making the intensity high.

His body almost vibrated with the sudden change of voltage. "Fuck you!" He yelled at Yibo but grinned at him. "Now? Later, baby. I'm still enjoying this." He said

Zhan just groaned in frustration. He stops throwing tantrums when Yibo removed his boxers and sat on his bed. He gulped hard eyeing Yibo's hard cock. And when I say hard, it's really hard.

"Kneel."

Zhan obeyed Yibo and kneel on the floor. "Crawl, baby." He ordered since he's a bit far from the bed.

Feeling horny, he obeyed Yibo without complaining. He crawls like a cat wearing a maid outfit. Lust and desire were written all over Yibo's face while looking at him crawl closer.

When he gets closer, "Suck me." Zhan kneels properly and held Yibo's shaft. Yibo's body jolted as he moved his hand up and down slowly at first.

Yibo's manhood feels warm around his palm. He leaned closer and suck the tip of it. "Ohhh... Fuck, that's it, baby!" Yibo moaned

Zhan swirls his tongue on the tip while his hand keeps on moving up and down. His free hand massage Yibo's balls.

Yibo grip a handful of hair of him guiding his head to move up and down. He deep throated him while his tongue keeps on playing above. He pulled away and licked his pre-cum.

"Make it fast, baby." Yibo moaned

He sucked him wholly devouring his hard and big cock. Then suck his balls too playing it with his naughty tongue.

He gripped Yibo's manhood and squeeze it. He moved his hand faster and harder this time. He opened his mouth waiting for Yibo's cum.

Minutes later, he exploded in his mouth and to other parts of his face. He raised his hand with cum and look at Yibo while licking it.

"Sweet," he mumbled.

Yibo pulled him up the bed. His body jolted feeling the butt plug pressed more inside him since he sits on the bed.