Clingy- KageyamaXTsukishima

"come here you can sit on my lap until i finish working"

Tsukishima had been working all day in his office and his boyfriend kageyama was becoming inpatient without having any attention from his tall fry. (i'm sorry but tsukki does look like a fry)

"Keiiiiiiiiii." the setter groans. "What tobio i'm busy right now" the middle blocker groans with clear frustration. "erm sorry i'm just bored" "then find something to do" and with that comment tobio was out of his boyfriends office quicker than you can say 'haikyuu'

tobio sulked to himself into the living room. all he wanted was some attention was that too much to ask?!? 

in the office Kei placed his hand on his forehead whilst knitting his eyebrows together in frustration. he didn't mean to lash out on his boyfriend but with all the work he had to do he couldn't have any distractions. so with a deep sigh he went back to doing work.

it has been an hour since tobio tried to get some attention of kei. he was growing frustrated and tired. all he wanted was a cuddle.

he slowly walked back into the office where his boyfriend was sitting. "kei" he softly says, as if he was scared of what his boyfriend was going to reply to him. "yes tobio" he groans. "i-erm-i want a cuddle" as tsukishima gives him a look he quickly changes his mind "- actually on second thoughts the living room looks great to sit in right now. sorry for bothering you" tobio bowes.

"come on tobio we both know that's not what you want" his tall boyfriend smirks. "i'm sorry for bothering you kei" The setter sniffles. "hey don't worry about that. now come sit on my lap while i do my work"

tobio rushes over to his boyfriend and straddles his lap resting his head in his neck. Kei slowly brushes his hand through the boys hair as he sighs in contentment.

about half an hour has passed. tsukishima looks down at his boyfriends sleeping face. "what am i going to do with you baby" he says and then picks him up and takes him into their bedroom.

thank you for reading once agin sorry that is so short!!!

let me know what you thought negative or positive.