Perfect- SugaXDaichi.

"baby i'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms"

It was late at night in the sawamara house hold. Koushi was laying in bed in his husbands arms restless due to lack of sleep. He slowly got up from bed and went into his kitchen to get some water.

He didn't know how long he had been in the kitchen for but he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. "Koushi?" His husbands voice says sleepily. "Couldn't sleep"

"Let's dance" "what" "dance with me." Koushi just looked at his husband shocked but agreed. Daichi pulled out his phone and played their first dance song.

Koushi wraps his arms around his husbands waist and rests his head on his chest. They sway together with the fridge light as their only light source.

Koushi slowly falls tired and falls sleep on the spot. (Honestly me. I can fall asleep anywhere ngl) so daichi picks him up and takes him to bed.

They lay down together and Koushi sleepily mutters a "I love you" before falling asleep.

Sorry this is so short and bad. I just wanted to write some of my drafts. I have allot of stories planned (like 30 or so) but I haven't had any inspiration to write the full thing. So I'm sorry.

Hopefully I'll write allot longer ones soon💕