Sleep-HinataXSugawara

"go to bed" "sleep is for the weak"

to be truthful hinata couldnt have told you the last time he slept more than an hour. he was stressed, he knew he lacked the basic skills in volleyball and they had to win nationals. it was his boyfriends last year in high school and he had to make it special. a win would make it special. so he made the decision that he would practice until he knew he would be good enough. which brings us to todays pratice. he had gone harder that he defiantly needed to. spiking every single ball kageyama had setted to him, recieved any ball that was spiked to him. 

he knew he was going far to hard on his small body yet there was nothing he could do. to win you had to train as hard as you could. he started to feel his body slowly get weaker an weaker and his head started to feel lighter and lighter. as kageyama set the 30th ball to him that hour he felt his legs go when he was supposed to jump. instead of up he went down. the room began spinning and he felt his body go down. his eyes slowly shut as he lost consciousness.

suga watched his partner collapse and ran over to him. "shouyo!" he shouted. luckily tsukishima was there to catch hinata. he maybe salty but he was not going to let hinata get dangerously hurt. sugawara grabbed his boyfriend off tsuki and the panic settled in "fuck,fuck,fuck" he muttered to himself. everyone was asking questions. why? how? what? yet he couldnt begin to fathom even listening to them. 

after a few minutes that felt like hours hinatas eyes slowly opened. "are you okay darling?" suga worriedly asks his boyfriend, hoping that its the answer he wants. "yeah" suga lets out a sigh of relief he didnt even know he was holding. "have you been sleeping?" hinata looks down in embarrasment. that was an answer enough for the older. "why? you need to sleep" he stresses. "sleep is for the weak"

IM BACK. ive been gone for like two years but im back writing. im sorry if this is shit, thank you for reading xooxox

t