Episode one- back to unova

"Ahh back to unova, its amazing right snowy, flare?" Crystal said landing in Nacrene City. "Vul vulpix!" Snowy and Flare said. Running down the stairs of the air plan, when crystal got to the end of the airplane stairs she was surrounded by people. "Man I knew people liked me,but this..." crystal said.
"Vulpix vul vulpix." Snowy said hiding behind Flare.
"Come on guys, let's go!" She said picking up the two. "Its the ice goddess!" Someone said. "Shes like an ice queen!" Another said."she's so pretty, I mean look at her she really is a goddess." Another one said." Look at that vulpix, an alolan vulpix and the nomal vulpix."a kid said " She has a fire type?"
Once she got to the bottom it was quite, no one whating to make a noise.
With ash and friends.
"Ahh nacrene city."cilan said as the group where walking threw the empty city. "Hey where is everybody!?" Ash yelled to knowone. "I dont know ash, maybe their all inside. Or maybe their all over there?" Iris said sarcastically pointing at the crowd." Oh." Ash said.
When they got to the crowd they heard cheers. "That's right, me crystal with be battle three lucky trainers in a double battles! Whoever's what's to come forth!" A silver hair girl yelled.
"I WILL!" Ash yelled getting to the front of the crowed.