Episode two - ash vs crystal

"Who is that?" Iris asked. " shes the ice queen of unova, crystal lclyn." A random man said. "Ice queen.." iris asked shakily.
A smile went on your face." I'm crystal, and you are?" She asked." I'm ask kechum and this is pikachu." Ash said pointing at pikachu. "Well than ash lets battle!" Crystal said sending her glaceon. " ok pikachu I chose you!"
"A pikachu, how cute." Some people in the crowd said. "Ok let's start of with mist!" She said. Glaceon obeyed and a mist surfaced round them. "Pikachu keep moving dont let glaceon see you!" Ash yelled. "Now glaceon use ice beam on the floor then jump!" She said. When the move was finished and the msist cleared, glaceon was on the ice, pikachu and ash was stuck in the ice, and crystal use her sword to block the ice from reaching her and her vulpixs.
"Pikachu use iron tail!" Ash said. Pikachu use iron tail on the ice and successfully got out the ice. "Great now use thunder bolt!" Ash said. " glaceon doged it." Crystal said,but was to late. Glaceon was hit by pikachu's thunder bolt. "Impressive, but lets rap this up with a frost breath." She yelled."glac glac." Glaceon said ready to let out a breath of ice."pikachu use double team!" Ash said, pikachu did as ash said makeing clones of itself. "Fine then glaceon when you use frost breath move to get all the pikachu clones." Crystal said.
Glaceon ended up freezing the real pikachu and pikachu fainted. "Pikachu!" Ash yelled trying to move."oh sorry Flare use fire blast." She said getting flare to unfreeze the battle field. "Sorry about that ash, I guess I went to far?" Crystal said, walking over to ash, while his friends where right behind him.
" No it's fine." Ash said turning to her. " y-your an I-ice t-type t-trainer r-right?" Iris asked. "Yup, people call me the ice goddess but you can just call me cryst-. " she said to iris but was cut off by someone.

"Crystal I what to battle!"