Episode three- team rocket

" crystal I what a battle!" Blake yelled from as the crowed separated to see her. "Ah big sister blake!" Crystal said running to see her older sister. " it's the dark princess." Someone says as she walks out the crowned."I've heared she had a rivalry with the ice queen." Another one says.
"WOULD YOU STOP CALLING ME A PRINCESS AND HER A QUEEN SHES YOUNGER THAT ME!" Blake yelled at the now silent crowd. "And you," blake yelled pointing at crystal." You. Me. battle. Now!" She finished.
" if that's what you what." Crystal said getting her pokeball out." Let's go snorunt.!" Crystal yelled. " I chose you zoroark!" Blake yelled throwing out zoroark. They where going to start the battle, but an election box their pokemon."what the!?" Blake yelled running over to their pokemon with umbreon. "snorunt are you ok!?" Crystal said running with her pokemon behind her." What's happening!?" Blake yelled looking up to where the box drop.
What a question, twerpish indeed!
We'll answer these questions when we feel the need!
Bringing the blinding white light of evil into the future!
Thrusting the hammer of justice down onto the black darkness of the universe!
Carving our names in the Rock of Eternity!
The fiery destroyer, Jessie!
And with thunderous emotion, I am James!
Wisest of the wise, Meowth!
And now gather, under the name of Team Rocket!
"Who the heck is team rocket!?" Crystal yelled at them." We're criminals obviously! And we're here to take people's pokemon!" Jessie cried." What kind of idiot would just announce that!?" Crystal yelled back at them." Crystal, I normal wouldn't do this but," blake stared putting her right hand out " would you join me, taking these people down!" She finished as umbreon was in front of her."r-really, I mean ya!" She responded putting her left hand out, while glaceon was in front of her. The two joined hands as the shouted.

(Its just the poses)"Umbreon use dark pulse!" Blake yelled

"Umbreon use dark pulse!" Blake yelled." Glaceon use ice beam!" They both yelled at the same time. "Team rocket blashing off again!"
"So hey-" crystal tried to say something."we are never talking about this again." She quickly responded. "Now to the battle." Crystal said.