Episode five- a met up

With ash and the others
Ash,iris, and cilan where at the pokemon center waiting for pikachu to be healed. " wow crystal and her pokemon are SOO COOL!" Ash said yelling. " your such a kid ash, of course she strong she's the child of one of our past champions. " iris said taunting him.
" you battled one of the your champion kids. that's hard to believe." Trip said coming in from the pokemon center. " I just finished my battle with the ice one." He finished. " did you win!?" Ash asked." No, but I did almost beat one of her pokemon." Trip said. Going up to nurse Joy.
" but of course I saw your battle, and now you lose so terribly." Trip said turning around to face him. " and that other girl, her older sister lose to. I guess aloha made her weaker." He said walking away from ash. " wait you mean blake?" Cilan asked, but he was already gone.
" wait you know my sisters?" A young girl with an eevee, she had with grey hair with it being darker on the right. " I'm her younger sister. sei." She said. " I'm ash, and these are my friends iris and cilan. " ash said standing up. " sei! " a purple haired girl with an eyepatch ran up to her with an espeon right next to her." Oh hey xol!" Sei said wavering at her." Sorry about her we're looking for your older sister. " xol said holding her younger sisters hand. " you mean crystal right?" Iris said. " you know her?" Xol asked, iris nod." I battled her, and trip and her older sister battle her also. " ash said. xol sigh, shaking her head.
" ahh hey xol,and sei two!" Crystal said walking in to the pokemon center. " ah and you kids two?" She said pointing at the three.
" I just came back from sighing a lot of papers." Crystal said sighed walking over to the others. " so ash how long are you staying in the city?" Crystal asked. " we're staying to go and challenge the city's gym." Ash said. " oh so you what to challenge the gym? That means your on your journey right?" Sei asked and iris nodded. " hey how about after you challenge the gym me and my sisters can come with you?" Crystal said.
Xol and sei gave her questioning looks. " really?" Cilan asked. " why would you what to travel with us?" Iris said." I guess you guys are interesting, so can we?" Crystal responded. " ya, after I beat the Nacrene City gym we're travel together." Ash said.
" good, now go and beat that gym!" Crystal said. Ash and bus friends whent to the gym as crystal and her sisters stayed.
"What was that for I didn't agree to this?!" Sei yelled at her older sister, as she shake her. " well I just thought you wouldn't mind." Crystal said being shaked. " awe come on sei it's not that bad." Xol said trying to calm down Sei. " come on sei, it's not a trip without you?" Crystal said extending her hand. " fine." Sei said " let's do this."