The Jewel Nightmare

Why was everything so wrong? What did she do wrong? Didn't she deserve to be loved too? This was definitely not how she planned her life to go like. She was supposed to graduate constance Billard, go to yale, become a law graduate and come to be known as the prestige of the upper east side. She had everything grace, elegance, intelligence, beauty... You name it she's got it. Then why are her parents sending her off to a military academy?

She was the Queen, she carried a certain status, she had a reputation to uphold... Which was all going into the water because of her moving and being forced to complete the rest of the school year in a defense academy. She had been fighting with her mother for the past two hours, but ones Eleanor Waldorf made up her mind that was the last and complete decision. Blair's father was out of town lawyering a high stature case that he had received. Eleanor was leaving town tommorow. Now so was Blair...to the military academy.

Blair had grown with luxury and money, gone to the highest ranking private school in all of New York. She stood first in every one of her classes from literature to mathematics, and the ones like sports training she would argue, blackmail or bribe the teacher into giving her an A+ grade... She was Blair Waldorf after all. Her tricking and manipulating tactics were the best of the best, she always enhanced the best side of her grace Kelly personality and dressed to perfection wearing Dior, chanel, Gucci, Prada, Burberry, Balenciaga, Fendi, Givenchy, Louis Vuitton and the unreleased Waldorf designs too.

Now... Now What? She would be going to a military academy!

She had received her uniform and her schedule for the next six months 15 mins ago. Blair was to leave tomorrow morning at 3 a.m catch a flight reach the academy by 4:30 and start her first day at 5:00 a.m. She would be wearing camo, sleeping in a room lesser than a dorm with a roommate and would be using bathrooms which were being used by hundred other girls!

Blair finally decided to give in and stop staring at the piece of paper in her hand (which was her schedule) and start packing. She thought if she was going to a place which surly didn't match her standards then she might as well pack the best of her clothes so that she could show off HER standards.
"Dorota!" She yelled, and her fair polish maid scrambled her way into    ' Miss Blair's' room '. Blair instructed her maid to pack all of her best clothes from the creme de la creme of luxury brands and talked her way through watching her maid fold and stuff all her clothes into her Louis Vuitton cases.
When she (more like her maid) was done packing she realized that no one knew where she would be going for the next couple of months...

Blair muddled her way through the disarrayed cloth littered room in hunt of her phone, she was about to give up when she spotted it lying on the corner of the pink silk of her duvet and lunged for it. Ones the blackberry was in her hand she speed dialed Lily's number

Flashback

It was a chill evening in the fall season... Blair's father was not in the city and Eleanor was too busy in her runway furniture installment to keep an eye out for Blair.

Blair looked around for her Dorota but
Couldn't find her polish accented maid. So with the brain and body of a five year old but with the confidence of a grown waldorf she made her way to her bicycle which was carefully parked outside of the Waldorf design house. She mused for a minute as to what she wanted to do, and settled for riding her bike out by herself, into the crowded streets of New York that lead to central park. Being born and bread in NYC Blair knew the streets as well as she knew the back of her hand...

She made it up till the palace hotel where a blonde girl and a dark brown haired boy her age joined her cycling and decided to followed her. The girl introduced herself as Sarena and the boy introduce himself as Chuck. Soon enough the three of them made it to the park. Talking throughout the ride

At the entrance of the park they were greeted by another boy who's name was Nathaniel. Nate here had taken a quick interest in talking to Sarena. Leaving Chuck and Blair to do their talking... An hour later the kids found by a scared to death Dorota and Lily. Dorota kept yelling in polish where as Lily found the friendship if the four kids cute as ever and took two pictures from her instant camera giving one to her stepson Chuck and another to the five year old Blair.

The next day Blair went looking throughout Central Park in search of her new friend Sarena, but was greeted by Lily saying that Sarena and Chuck were sent to a military school for studying from grade one. Blair had said that six year olds go to grade one but was countered by Lily saying that they were welcomed to start schooling early because of Bart's connection and his well renounced name.

Lily missed having a child in her house so asked Blair to go with her to the palace hotel (with Dorota of course). Lily raised and treated Blair like her own daughter. Even Bart started getting closer to Blair than he ever was with any child. Blair might have been five but her comebacks were witty and she never felt the need to be scared of Bart no matter what other people said... she liked Bart and they shared a kind of bond that Lily didn't quite understand but nonetheless was supportive and happy about this connection between them. Blair was one of the only person who Lily knew personally who could make Bart laugh. She could bring a smile on the old man's face using her bitchy, haughty and witty statements and would bask in the reaction and attention that Bart would give her, which also seemed to bring her the attention and liking's of the wealthy men, women and children of the upper east side.

When Blair would leave town with her family for vacations  Sarena would be home from military school but stayed in the academy for the rest of the year so Blair never met Sarena and Sarena never met Blair.

They were never connected but Sarena never forgot the brunette who she had met on the bicycle when she was a five year old, the day before she got sent away from home.

End of flashback

Lily's phone went straight to voicemail...

"Hi Lily" Blair said into the phone in a gruesome voice. "My parents have gotten me into a military school named Admiral to finish the rest of my school year. I don't know what I did wrong and I don't want to leave but am being forced to. I'll miss you and Bart."
She always addressed them with their name in private conversations but in public called them Mr. and Mrs. Bass.

"Love you both in case I die. It's a military academy after all." She let out a tight laugh that didn't seem hearty at the least.

She hung up and prepared to go to bed. She tried watching Audrey Hepburn's Roman holiday to cheer herself up and to distract herself. Nothing seemed to work. So that night she cried herself yo sleep. Her mind full off thoughts and fears of the military academy that she was to attend and sorrow for leaving back all her loved ones. She willed herself to sleep as she had an early and an hectic morning ahed of her. She was sure that she was about to live a nightmare... The worst nightmare money could get her. Just like a dark cloud lined with artificial jewels. The cloud being her dream with a jeweled lining. Blair could only hope that those jewels shined to add sparkles to her dark omen-ed nightmare.

Little did she know what to expect and what not to...