5-𝔖𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔪𝔤

And...she's back ;)

SCARLETTE

   I was confused about why Jace wanted to take me shopping especially since I assumed all my brothers were still mad at me.  I heard what some of them were saying before I went to bed that night and it fueled my fire way more. I couldn't believe what some of them were saying.

    Anyways I was even angrier after they told me to change. Who do they think they are. I decided I would wear an old sweater over it then I would secretly throw it away. I wondered if Jace would notice.

    Although it was nice of him to make a burrito for me now that I think about it he was the only one who has been properly communicating to me.

  As we entered the garage it was huge. It looked like an indoor parking lot. There were so many cars that my eyes widened.

     I saw Jace smirk out of the corner of my eye. I mean I am used to some luxury but not this type of luxury. He decided on a car that looked like a red Lamborghini. I was hoping for the G wagon. Whatever.

When we entered his car he gasped.

I looked at him weirdly. Then I saw him starring at a yellow stain on his leather seats

I found it hilarious because of his horrified face and then he just started cursing Luca out and I supported everything he said about him.

                                         ***

We were finally entering the mall. It was awkward as we both walked silently looking around for stores to enter. The mall was huge and bright and there were many stores. The main stores I was looking for was H&M or forever 21.

"So...um do you go to malls a lot", Jace asked.

It was kinda funny that he got so nervous when talking to me but it was definitely an A for effort.

"No. not really I wasn't really allowed to go outside apart from school", I said truthfully.

Dang, why did I say that? Know he's gonna think I'm some antisocial freak.

"Why couldn't you go outside in your old home", he asked.

Is he onto me...Nah I'm probably just paranoid.

"I was kinda not very social at the time", I said.

I mean I was technically telling the truth I wasn't social because of my Anna and David.

    Then suddenly my ribs started aching really badly. I forgot about them it was like they were getting worse. Last week they looked kinda purple but now they bruise was a very dark purple. I held my side to see how bad they got and I hissed. Loudly may I add.

Jace started staring at me almost like he was studying me. I just pretended as nothing happened.

"Should we go to old navy", Jace asked.

Old Navy? seriously. No offense to anyone who shops their but ...No.<3

"Really, did you seriously just say Old Navy", I asked slightly amused.

"Yeah that's what girls like...right?", he said thinking.

I could see how unsure he looked and I found it funny how much thought he was putting into this.

So I laughed. I forgot how laughing felt like. It had been so long. Even when watching funny videos on youtube I would always think to myself why should I laugh when my life is not controllable...how can I laugh when I'm not free.