Meeting The Avatar (part 2)

A/N: Hello 0 people who reads my story👋. I'm writing this cause it's fun so yeah.

"Katara i'm so so-" Katara cut me off. "NO! Y/N. YOU WERE A WATERBENDER ALL ALONG! I THOUGHT I WAS THE LAST ONE IN OUR TRIBE. WE COULD HAVE PRACTICE TOGETHER BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME THAT YOU'RE ABLE TO BEND! WE' VE BEEN BEST FRIEND SINCE WE WERE KIDS AND YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO TELL ME." "Katara i-" she cuts me of again "No Y/N. I don't wanna hear it. Just... Leave me alone" Katara said and walked away.

I fell on my knees crying. I heard someone walking to me. I saw Aang in front of me, reaching his hand out. I grabbed it and he pulled me up in a hug. I was crying in Aang's shirt and he patted (A/N: is it called patted? Idk... Again. I need to learn proper english😐) me on my back. I looked up to him and he wiped a tear on my cheek away. "Come on let's go somewhere else" he said and i nodded. He lifted me up and carried to Appa. We were pretty much just flying in circles but i didn't even bothered to look down. I pulled my knees to my head and quietly cried. Aang was just awkardly sitting on Appa.

"So... Why didn't you tell anyone that you were a waterbender? " Aang asked softly. I looked up, wiping my tears away. " I don't really know." i replied. Then i continued "When i was little, mom and dad both knew that i can waterbend, but never told anyone. They never said that i shouldn't tell anyone but i just... Didn't. I'm pretty sure they didn't told anyone cause they wanted to keep me save from the fire nation. And well know that they're gone i just... Continued to keep it a secret. I felt, more save that way i guess." i said. Aang looked at me with a smile. "What is it?" i asked. " That's a very great explanation. I'm sure that Katara and Sokka will forgive you if you tell them this. " He replied while still smiling. "Katara probably would. But i don't think that she wants to listen to me right now." i said while i looked away with tears in my eyes. "But Sokka definitely won't forgive me this fast. I don't think that he's ever gonna forgive me! " i said. Aang replied "Then let's first try to convince Katara, i'm sure she can talk to Sokka" Aang yelled excited. "I guess so" i said wiping my tears away. He smiled and turned Appa back to village. "You know... I never thought that i would fly. This is pretty cool " i said with a weak smile on my face. . "Thank you, i'm sure Appa appreciates it. Right Appa?" Appa groaned in reply. "Oh and Y/N,you should smile more. You have a beautiful smile" He said and i blushed. "Thank you" i replied feeling a little better. His positive attitude can really make you feel better, i though to myself.

Aang landed Appa and we hopped off. I saw Katara sitting on the ice alone. I walked to her leaving Aang and Appa behind. I sat down next to her and she looked away from me. She was clearly still mad at me. I was about to say something wjen she suddenly turned to me and asked "Why didn't you told me? I thought we were going to tell everything to each other. I thought there were no secrets between us. I'm giving you a chance to tell me why didn't you tell me and if you have a great reason i'll forgive you." I smiled out of happiness. "First of all thank you so much Katara for giving me a second chance" i said. "I didn't gave you the second chance yet Y/N." She said. I was so scared. What if she isn't going to accept my apology? What if i mess up. I can't lose her, she's my best friend. I tooked a deep breath. Looked her in the eyes and started: " I don't really know why i didn't tell you" i tooked another deep breath "When i was little, mom and dad both knew that i can waterbend, but never told anyone. They never said that i shouldn't tell anyone but i just... Didn't. I'm pretty sure they didn't told anyone cause they wanted to keep me save from the fire nation. And well know that they're gone i just... Continued to keep it a secret. I guess i was just feeling safer this way." i continued. Katara looked up to me and said "But you know that you can trust me right?". "Of course i do. And i always did. I just... I don't even know. I was so stupid. I should have told you. I'm sorry" i confessed. Suddenly she wraped her arms around me, smiled and said "It's great to have my bff back". I was in shock i didn't expect her to forgive me that quickly but i was so happy. I hugged her back and said "Did you really just forgive me? I'm so happy" i told her  still hugging her. "I sure did! I missed you too." she said smiling. Suddenly i felt another arms around me. Me and Katara both looked up, seeing Aang  hugging us. We just laughed at him and he was laughing too. I was so happy. Now i just have tl deal with my boyfriend. If i can even still call him that.

We pulled away from hug and Aang shouted: "CAN WE GO PENGUIN SLIDING NOW?! " Me and Katara giggled. "Sure i'm in. But Y/N is way better in this than me. She's the one that should teach you how to catch a penguin" Katara said with a smile on her face. Aang turned over to me and asked "Y/N will you please come penguin sliding with me and Katara?" " I'd love to, but i think i have to make up with Sokka first" i replied. Aang look at me with puppy eyes "Oh pretty please Y/N! " Aang begged me on his knees. He was actually super cute. "I'm sorry Aang but i have to make up with Sokka first" i told him and he just sighed. "Bye guys have fun!" i told them before i turned away. Okay now let's get this done. Everything is going to be okay. Sokka's going to forgive me. I thought to myself.

(To be continued )

A/N: So yeah i posted 2 parts in one day because i was bored. I know that no one reads this but i still wish you a great day😘. The next part is probably coming today or tomorrow. Cause i still don't have nothing better to do. Word count : 1165 words. Well yeah thats all i have to say, BYE👋