Finding Out That You're The Avatar (part 4)

That up there's my edit and i'm very proud of it! Also i'm currently, without a reason obsessed with this emoji💖. I mean i've always had an obsession with 😂 emoji cause i always think that i wrote something mean and if i add 😂 to it, it just doesn't look mean anymore idk if this makes sense.
Well anyway this was absolutely off topic, sorry for slow update i would explain why i'm late but i won't cause i'm too lazy to and also cause you probably don't even care. And if you do just comment and i'll reply to you💖. And now that i went off topic again i can just say :

Enjoy this cringey chapter 🙃.

Also this is the worst chapter by now i'm very sorry. The next one will be better i promise🙏

Y/N's pov:

I woke up feeling very tired and it was morning. I was in bed and the last thing i can remember is the ponytail guy touching Aang and then everything went black.

When i realised that the fire nation was here i quickly ran out, almost losing my mind since i don't even know what is going on, and where's the fire nation.

The whole village stepped away from me, like they are scared of me or something. I decided to bother with that later, all i know now is that i want to see Katara and ask her what the hell is going on. Suddenly i felt arms wrap around me. I turned around to see Sokka with teary eyes smiling at me. "Y/N i'm so glad you're okay, i thought i was going to lose you" "Oh, it's okay Sokka i'm here now and i have no idea what happened so i guess you can tell me everything when i find Katara and Aang" i said. "Sure, they're actually waiting for you to wake up in the tent. You know you got us all very worried last night" Sokka said. "Oh, well um i'm sorry. I swear i didn't mean it" i said.

We went to Katara and Aang when they saw me Katara tried to hug me but she couldn't cause Aang airbended himself to me before i could even realise it. I hugged him back and then went over to Katara to hug her too. "Y/N I'M SO GLAD YOU ARE OKAY BUT WHAT HAPPENED THERE, YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN ME EVERYTHING!" Katara says with tears in her eyes. (A/N should i make some Katara x reader ship too? I mean we have Sokka x reader and Aang x reader. We are also going to jave Zuko x reader and if you guys want i can also give some Katara x reader. Please comment what do you wantt🙏🙏) "Uhmm Katara I'm sorry but i have no idea what happened. The last thing i remember is the ponytail guy pushing Aang and well then everything went black." "Oh. It's okay Y/N and the ponytail guy's name is Zuko, he's the fire nation prince, son of fire lord Ozin." Katara said. "Wait so we just fought a prince?" i asked "A banished prince Y/N." Sokka interrupted. "Oh why did the fire nation banished him?" i said still feeling a little dizzy. "I don't know that Y/N." Sokka says with an attitude. I just shrugged it off because Aang just jumped in front of me and gave me a weird/confused face. "What? Is there something on my face?" i asked him. "Y/N since when do you bend air?! And why didn't you told meeee!" Aang almost shouted. "I don't bend air what are you talking about Aang" i laughed. "But you do Y/N we all saw you. Your eyes started glowing and you flew up and started to bend water and then you airbended Zuko away." Katara said. I honestly have no idea what are they talking about, only Aang could do something like that since he's the avatar which means i'm definitely not an avatar.

"I'm sorry Katara but you must have seen wrong, there's no way i airbended. The only person here who can bend air here is Aang" i said. "But Y/N you airbended and your eyes started to glow just like mine do when i'm in the avatar state, there's no other explanation Y/N, you're the avatar" Aang said excited. "Y/N he's right." Sokka added.

(A/N: Hi so uhm Y/N's thoughts will be in you know these letters😂)

Was what they said true? But there's no explanation, there have never been two avatars in history it would be impossible. I don't belive them, cause this can't be happening.

Can it happen?

"I'm sorry guys you must have seen it wrong" i said. "But sweetie they're right" a voice from behind said. You turned around to see Gran-Gran. She took care of you when your parents left so she meant a lot to you. "There's a legend of two avatars, no one belived in it, but you and Aang definitely proved that it's possible." Gran-Gran said. "Me and your parents knew you were avatar since you were born" she continued. "WHAT! WHY HAVE YOU NEVER TOLD ME!" i screamed, because of everything that was happening. "Sweetheart we were supposed to tell you when you're 16, but it's probably better if you know now already." (You're 13 years old). "Now we'll leave you alone so you can think about this" she continued and left. Everyone followed her except for Aang. He just stared at you, his jaw was still almost on the floor, but you ignored him and and focused on what Gran-Gran said.

How is this even possible? Why me? Katara would be so much better Avatar. I can barley even waterbend and now i have to learn three more bendings?

But i'm also very excited! I mean i always wanted to be an airbender and fly around, or a firebender and shot fire from my hands and i also wanted to be an earthbender, it's so cool that they can just move rocks around and create different shapes of them.

I guess i can do all of this now.

You smiled to yourself, you were very happy but also very terrified. Suddenly a voice snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Are you okay?" Aang asked with worried expression on his face. "Yes of course i am, why wouldn't i be?" i asked him. "I don't know" he shrugged "I definitely wasn't happy when i found out i was the avatar." Aang said. "Why?" "I don't know. I guess i just enjoyed being a normal kid." Aang replied. "Oh. I mean i'm excited i always thought being a normal kid is boring." i told Aang who now, for some reason was looking at me and was smiling. "What are yoi smiling at?" i asked him. He released the smile and now just looked at me confused "I was smiling?" "Yes you were idiot" i laughed but Aang didn't.

He was looking sad and wanted to walk away, but i pulled him back to me and now our faces were very close together. I felt my cheeks heat up and so did Aangs, but he still seemed kinda sad.

I gazed into Aangs big, beautiful grey eyes and so did Aang.

His eyes were so beautiful, it's like i could get lost in them.

Waiiitt what am i thinking?

Aang and i are just friends.

Besides i like Sokka anyways...

Or do i like Aang?

As much as i was enjoying the moment i felt released when Aang decided to take a step back and spoke up, well not exactly spoke, but it still broke the silence "Uhm.. " Aang said awkwardly. "Um.. Aang, why were you sad?... " i asked him. "Well um... Because you called me an idiot and that hurt my feelings." Aang replied, looking away.

"Aang that was a joke... All the kids do that, i didn't really meant it" i said with a smile on my face. Aangs eyes lit up and a smile grew on his face. "Oh reallyyyyy, i thought that you hated me... We didn't call each other idiots in the air temple." Aang said and we both laughed. "Well it was nice talking to you idiot." Aang said and i laughed, because he used the word in a very unusual way. We were just about to head out as Sokka came rushing in.

"Hey avatars, we're under attack again come with me quickly"